2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

My entry is in, thanks for the opportunity!

Lee is gonna win.

I like that you're pulling for the senior set, Lee Trevino has a better shot than Lee 'I don't putt on Sundays' Westwood.

Dustin Johnson FTW... oh wait!!!

My entry is in! Thanks for the contest.

Great contest that driver is sweet

I'm in. Great looking driver.

I'm in...

And I didn't pick Rory.

Pick in. Went a little outside of the box. Can't wait for this to kickoff Thursday.

I am in and I love that driver!!

I'm in! Caaaaa'MON SERGIO!

Oh I am in! Yet another awesome contest from THP and Cobra! Thanks

With everyone not taking Rory, maybe I'll be the only one afterall.

That ol' reverse psychology thing.

I didn't pick Rory, but I think I still went with a pretty common pick.

Why is Bubba Watson such a douche?

http://www.pgatour.com/tourreport/2014/08/05/long-drive-contest.html

Bubba Watson wasn’t interested in taking part and hit 3-iron off the tee as he was introduced during his practice round.
“I want to practice the game of golf,” Watson said. “I want to learn this golf course. I haven't seen the 10th hole. I don't see that we should have a competition like that while we're playing a practice round and learning the golf course, trying to win a great championship. There's no reason to make something up in the middle of the practice round like that.
“But I hit my 3-iron perfect, though, right down the middle. Longest 3-iron of the day. I won that competition, take that.”
Watson added that he will hit driver off the 590-yard par 5 during the tournament and that he was just trying to “prove a point.”

Just got my pick sent.
What a great looking driver. And the reviews for it have been fantastic. Good luck.

Why is Bubba Watson such a douche?

http://www.pgatour.com/tourreport/2014/08/05/long-drive-contest.html

Bubba Watson wasn’t interested in taking part and hit 3-iron off the tee as he was introduced during his practice round.
“I want to practice the game of golf,” Watson said. “I want to learn this golf course. I haven't seen the 10th hole. I don't see that we should have a competition like that while we're playing a practice round and learning the golf course, trying to win a great championship. There's no reason to make something up in the middle of the practice round like that.
“But I hit my 3-iron perfect, though, right down the middle. Longest 3-iron of the day. I won that competition, take that.”
Watson added that he will hit driver off the 590-yard par 5 during the tournament and that he was just trying to “prove a point.”
Love how he totally contradicts himself in that last sentence compared to every single other line

What a stunning prize!

Sergio Garcia

In it to... see my guy miss the cut on Friday. :D I did go pretty well outside the favourites though.

Awesome looking driver!

Pick in. Thanks for the opportunity to win this beautiful driver!

Still debating my entry. Need to go away from norm and pray dearly for a miracle.

Very pretty driver indeed! I can see a random draw for the winner for sure due to rory picks lol

BuTpkaOCMAA3Mnb.png

PGA Selfies

Pick has been submitted. Good luck everyone

Back