SeeMore Putters Thread

Does it look like this?

productimage-picture-private-reserve-smoke-diamond-m7-cu-insert-872_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

It looks like this.

eqy4ahu2.jpg

Side bar - why am I not gaming that putter more?!

I had a 29 putt round the other day with my seemore sb2 PR. I don't play much but was definitely putting above average. Really liking the seemore system. Drained several 15'ers and put many very close. Only 1 3 put and that was 18 of all holes. Loving the seemore!

This thread just cost me some money. . . I'm going to have to get a Seemore One CS now. . .

This thread just cost me some money. . . I'm going to have to get a Seemore One CS now. . .
Excellent choice sir! My first and still my favorite model.

Solid putter. Enjoyed my time with mine, however it is kn the hands of another thp'er these days.

Though it will be very hard to bench her the tri sole is sitring this weekend out for the m7. Finaly got it cut down and regripped. Now its time to see what all the hype is about :)

Solid putter. Enjoyed my time with mine, however it is kn the hands of another thp'er these days.

Though it will be very hard to bench her the tri sole is sitring this weekend out for the m7. Finaly got it cut down and regripped. Now its time to see what all the hype is about :)
And the DF is still out there on the bay awaiting a new home....

#NotEnablingJustSaying

Its on the watch list.. however with the price im thinking it will go to it will probably just be better to order one from seemore. It will come pre spec'd for me and with the grip I chose.
If I get the one off the bay then j have to send it to seemore, get it changed and all that. So I believe in the end a new one from alex and the guys at seemore is my path.. :)

Hi Dan.

ejajenu4.jpg

Really really wanting a MFGP... I don't need another putter, but I really want another putter.

Really really wanting a MFGP... I don't need another putter, but I really want another putter.
Plenty of them out there in the marketplace and the bay that can be had for a very fair price.

Plenty of them out there in the marketplace and the bay that can be had for a very fair price.

Exactly one of the ones that I am pondering hard about.

I am only thanking that because it's seeing the course and being loved again.

Ugh.

Poor thing deserves it after the way it was abused.

Exactly one of the ones that I am pondering hard about.
Though I do not game mine as much as I used to because people twisted my arm to buy all of those other models...lol, it is classic SeeMore and will never leave my collection.

I had a 29 putt round the other day with my seemore sb2 PR. I don't play much but was definitely putting above average. Really liking the seemore system. Drained several 15'ers and put many very close. Only 1 3 put and that was 18 of all holes. Loving the seemore!

Very nice! I really liked the SB2 - those intermediate length putts just seemed like 2-footers with that setup.

Very nice! I really liked the SB2 - those intermediate length putts just seemed like 2-footers with that setup.

Everything seems more manageable with the sb2. It's an awesome putter since I am a mallet guy.

I rolled the HELL out of the M7 PR today. Seriously, I dropped some big big big putts in the 36 holes I played.

I think the shaft location on it just fits my eye dominance better with it being back of center. Plus, honestly, this poor thing needs some love and to be rolled, she's had a rough go in the past.

I shall call her the gamer now.

I think my mFGP2 PR is going back into play. It's way to nice not to get some play this season.

I rolled the HELL out of the M7 PR today. Seriously, I dropped some big big big putts in the 36 holes I played.

I think the shaft location on it just fits my eye dominance better with it being back of center. Plus, honestly, this poor thing needs some love and to be rolled, she's had a rough go in the past.

I shall call her the gamer now.

We have a strange and/or special connection, as I too rocked the M7 PR on course today, and I too dropped some beauties.

four straight one putts to close out the round, and I believe that put my total to a paltry 12 putts on the 9. #Redonkulous

Will always be my favorite headshape. I almost took one of mine out today, but I'm on a blade kick.

We have a strange and/or special connection, as I too rocked the M7 PR on course today, and I too dropped some beauties.

four straight one putts to close out the round, and I believe that put my total to a paltry 12 putts on the 9. #Redonkulous

We're freaky, lets face it.

12 putts isn't just sick, its asinine. Good grief.

I think this needs to happen

Back