Rickie Fowler - Over/Under At The PGA Championship

I really - really - really hope that he finishes above 10th. Like 9 places above 10th.

I'm going to say over...more expectations, bit of a pressure hangover.

Young Fowler has been on a bit of a roll this year in the big events and while that has not translated to any wins, he has finished in the top 5 of each of the other majors this year. His best finish to date in the PGA Championship is t-19th and that was last year, but since that time has really seemed to hone his new swing a bit more.

We are setting the number at 10th. Will he finish over or under 10th at the 2014 PGA Championship?

I am saying top 5--so under.

First thought, I figured a top 10 finish out of him. I say under, finishing something like T8. He's been playing really well, but he needs to learn how to win with this new swing before he has a chance in the majors. He's had great finishes this year, but I can't recall him actually being in real contention and threatening the lead?

Under. He's in for another top 3 placing.

Yes he will be better the 10th. It would nice to see him win this week.

Under. Rory may throw another wrench in his plans, but he'll be competitive.

Inside the top 10, maybe 8th. Hes playing good golf right now (especially in the big ones) and hopefully that continues

I'm definitely going under. He's really shown up in majors this year, I don't see that changing.

He'll be in the top 10 again. The guy has had a great year

I'm going under. I don't see any reason why he won't continue his solid playing.

I'm going over...

He'll finish in the top 25, but he won't be in contention.

Definitely have to take the under - he's been playing lights out in majors this year and he's due for another great performance.

I think he goes out and competes yet again solidly in the top 10. I hope he wins

He's finishing much under 10th!!

My pick to win. Then I am going to have a ginormous gif of him hitting a shot as my signature:)

I picked em too! Looks like we'll be in a raffle if he does!

I believe he finishes under 10. I'm thinking inside top 5. His game has been extremely solid here lately. Would love to see him get that first major this week, but he has to go through some even hotter players.

He will complete the grand slam of top 5's and be right there at the very end.

I actually think he win the PGA this weekend. No idea why but that's who i'm picking.

Last edited:
Under. He was my pick to win the PGA as he got more confident in his swing changes, and while the resurgence of the Rory has put a bit of a damper on that, I think he still posts a top-5, and I'd have no regrets keeping him as my pick to win.

Under - Ricky is due for a victory. Rory can't win three weeks in a row, can he?

Back