The Official Tiger Woods Thread

That's not true tho according to the doctor they interviewed. He said with the SI injury it could very well be that way
I'll be the first to say I'm no Doctor, but just call me extremely sceptical of this whole ordeal.

Tiger's back is this years version of Rory's equipment...it could be a contributing factor to his poor play but the player's swing is the big issue. I kind of wish Tiger would take more time to work through his swing issues.
All he has to do is keep working out and getting bigger

I'll be the first to say I'm no Doctor, but just call me extremely sceptical of this whole ordeal.

Me too. I mean, he could be telling the truth. Or it could be complete BS. It is difficult to tell when Tiger is telling the truth and history suggests that he often engages in fabrications regarding the nature or causes of his injuries.

Wow these guys on golf channel are about to fight. Legit.

Jaime is a huge tiger fan. Who's the stiff in the middle

Geoff Shackelturd I mean

That's how he rolls. Always been one.

But he's dead right on this issue of drugs.
For a different thread however.

That's how he rolls. Always been one.

I was a huge fan til he started doing face time. He should stick to writing

But he's dead right on this issue of drugs.
For a different thread however.

I agree 100% But between him and this random guy in the middle I'm gonna be sick.

I agree 100% But between him and this random guy in the middle I'm gonna be sick.

Geoff Shackelford. Actually a really nice guy and I enjoyed the time we have spent with him including about 6 hours at one point just chatting about sports. But you are not alone in your thoughts since he started appearing on TV.

These guys make me wish they would go back to Chamblee and Nobilo. Their analysis is so much better.

What's Tiger shooting tomorrow? I say 73.

Hopefully he doesn't have to WD due to double bogey

What did he have to gain by withdrawing? Not finishing doesn't get you FedEx points...finishing last at least gets you something.

Unless you've had this or any back surgery you have no idea how a back reacts to things 3 months post surgery. Everything Tiger is experiencing is similar to what what I experienced. I'm convinced that Tiger haters could watch an arrow go through his leg and conjure a way that he faked it.

It's one thing to not like a guy, but at least be informed before hating on a guy.

I was actually going to talk about how tiger signed autographs today after his round....which shocked me.

Lots of people complete 7/8 of a tournament just to set up their fake injury.

Tiger. Blah.

Back