2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

miss the green make a birdie

Beating a dead horse already, but ugh this constant freezing is obnoxious.
Mine has frozen about 5 times. Masters online experience so much better.

it's amazing to me that the "Marquee Group" coverage has to show taped footage of someone in the group teeing off

it's amazing to me that the "Marquee Group" coverage has to show taped footage of someone in the group teeing off

It amazes me that TNT can't keep the Marquee Group web connection. In this day and age, when a big complaint is golf losing rather than gaining in popularity, an event like the PGA can't be shown on live T.V. That sucks. I'm outta here and off to the golf course.

Last edited:
It amazes me that TNT can keep the Marquee Group web connection. In this day and age, when a big complaint is golf losing rather than gaining in popularity, an event like the PGA can't be shown on live T.V. That sucks. I'm outta here and off to the golf course.
In 2 hours & 20 minutes it will be on Live TV for 6 hours

That was a smarter shot by Tiger from that awkward lie. Should have done that last week.

Wow Tiger found the GIR then slams his club down WTF. yeah it's far away but dang, you looked like you shanked it.

Angel Cabrera is 11-over through 13 holes.

I didn't see tiger chip in earlier that was nice. Totally sprayed his drive left right now tho lol yikes

And the online viewer is frozen again.

and we have our 1st audible F bomb from Tiger

And TW with another "big miss". Ugly...

I hope my faith in my country man Mikko Ilonen does pay off :D

A few birdies and he'll be fine for today!

I swear that ball of Tigers went into the hazard well behind that course worker.

Fowler to -3.

Tiger Tiger Tiger.

SHUT UP CHAMBLEE.

Ricky working his way to the top of the board. Very nice

Back