2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

Henrik with a dart on 1, where's JRod?

I always blame auto-correct, so I'm good with it! LOL

Eh, every sporting event gets hype videos, I'm just sort of immune to them now.

Bring on the leaders! I'm ready to get this sucker rolling TIGER SWING FREE!

Alas, we still have not seen the last of Tiger coverage today and you well know it.

Alas, we still have not seen the last of Tiger coverage today and you well know it.

I'm trying to make believe! Don't take that from me!

Watching today:

1. Who's coming out of the pack to challenge Rory and get close to him for tomorrow?

2. Loving the forward tees on 4. GO FOR IT!

3. I love the split fairway on 7. Just cool.

4. Anyone else a little nervous about some of those big grey clouds forming up? NO RAIN interrupting this awesome golf fest!

I'm trying to make believe! Don't take that from me!

They will remind us regularly he didn't make the cut but at least we won't be watching him from hole to hole while CBS' amateur back surgeons/doctors/swing doctors speculate on what he ought to do next.

It's someone else's show today... let's see who it will be!

Watching today:

1. Who's coming out of the pack to challenge Rory and get close to him for tomorrow?

2. Loving the forward tees on 4. GO FOR IT!

3. I love the split fairway on 7. Just cool.

4. Anyone else a little nervous about some of those big grey clouds forming up? NO RAIN interrupting this awesome golf fest!

1. Rickie will come closest I think but not quite make it. I'd love to say Westwood but I just don't see it.

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. There'd better not be rain. No way am I being submitted to a chick flick if the fiancée works out golf is over...

If you've been watching since 10 this morning you've seen the commercials a million times already. Like that Rory Omega commercial. "Hey, let's shoot Rory swinging in front of a bunch of cool skyscrapers. That will sell watches like hotcakes!" Um... well...

"Then we'll have him hold out a ball that says Omega on it!" Oh ... NOW I'm buying your watch!

I like the ad and would buy the watch. The demo they are going after is being hit.

No way we were getting through without seeing Tiger swing

This is when I had the power to mute the TW talk. Golf please

I like the ad and would buy the watch. The demo they are going after is being hit.

I looked into it they also have a Ryder cup watch w/ red white blue it's nice as well $5500

I looked into it they also have a Ryder cup watch w/ red white blue it's nice as well $5500

I can get down with that but need a little more splash

Oh my god....show golf. We have a stacked leaderboard.

Phil's got the gray gators on, going low

Jeez has Willett gone under the radar on the coverage or what? -6 for the day and I can't recall seeing more than two of his shots that weren't putts.

Love the shot tracer

Seriously I don't get not watching good drives. Why do the pros do it? I never get tired of seeing things click for me.

Seriously I don't get not watching good drives. Why do the pros do it? I never get tired of seeing things click for me.

When you see them everyday, it gets old.

Phil's got the gray gators on, going low

I thought the same thing. Phil is serious today busting out the gators & matching belt.

I think because things click for us wayyyy less often hahaha and we have to find our balls

Hey look....a golf shot.

Back