Post a picture of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the tracks were legal here in the south.

Me too...I lived in Louisville for a while growing up, and it is so much fun, even as a kid.

Saturday evening at Victory Field checking out the former hometown team, Rochester Red Wings and my new hometown team.. Great night for a game

6y7agy4y.jpg

a4ysu2u6.jpg

Saturday evening at Victory Field checking out the former hometown team, Rochester Red Wings and my new hometown team.. Great night for a game

6y7agy4y.jpg

a4ysu2u6.jpg

What a backdrop for a minor league park. Oh yeah Go Wings!

Man, that is SUCH a nice ballpark. Good crowd, too!
Way back in the day, the Indians were the farm club for the Reds and every year they'd play an exhibition that was just amazing. Imagine seeing the Big Red Machine itself right there in Indy....although at the old ballpark out on 16th. That would be the place they filmed Eight Men Out and a couple other flicks.

Man, that is SUCH a nice ballpark. Good crowd, too!
Way back in the day, the Indians were the farm club for the Reds and every year they'd play an exhibition that was just amazing. Imagine seeing the Big Red Machine itself right there in Indy....although at the old ballpark out on 16th.
That reminds me of when the Orioles would come to Rochester for an exhibition.

They turned the old stadium into condos - with a really big backyard.

6y7agy4y.jpg

a4ysu2u6.jpg

That looks awesome. I love minor league ball. Here in Albany (Troy actually), you can get 4 box seats right behind home plate for what it costs to park at Yankee Stadium--and it is seriously more fun. Same sounds, smells, and energy in the crowd for 1/8 of the price. Sign me up.

uby7ujum.jpg
uqavu3um.jpg

Had a chance to play the best course in Louisiana today. Squire Creek CC is one if my all-time favorite tracks. Challenging/fast/undulating greens, rolling hills and elevation changes, and immaculate tee boxes and fairways. Add-in comfort stations and you've got a GREAT course.

3y5a8yba.jpg
perfect way to unwind after playing 36 holes today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Followed the girls home.
emuneze9.jpg

azemu4eq.jpg
2u4uqese.jpg

At first round of the US Amateur.

IMAG0884_zpszotictc4.jpg

Last edited:
The short fat dude had to show the boys how to wakeboard today on the camping trip. I got out and was jumping the wake, did a couple butterslides, ollies, ollie 180s , and butterslide 180s. Didn't do a 180 across the wake and couldn't get comfortable goofy footed on the left side of the wake. Had a great day though.
e8egyqa2.jpg

tagene8a.jpg

And the boys.
ve2a6e3a.jpg

6ymunybu.jpg

Not bad for 48 and not wakeboarding for at least 12 years.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

etyhyra9.jpg

qy4apegu.jpg

Cleaning up after lightning knocked out the power. There until after 3:00am, ugh.......retail.

Jury duty:

duvevehy.jpg

At least you have the free internet and are keeping busy #cookie. Always a fun and exciting day when you have jury duty. It has been a while for me so I am expecting my number to be called any time now.

At least you have the free internet and are keeping busy #cookie. Always a fun and exciting day when you have jury duty. It has been a while for me so I am expecting my number to be called any time now.

I brought a hot spot with me, no way I was sitting here relying on the courts to provide internet access!

I brought a hot spot with me, no way I was sitting here relying on the courts to provide internet access!

That was a good idea. I just know from experience that our courthouse does have the free internet. But you've given me something to think about. If it is down for some reason, I would be BORED out of my mind. I will have to remember to grab one from work the next time I have jury duty.

That was a good idea. I just know from experience that our courthouse does have the free internet. But you've given me something to think about. If it is down for some reason, I would be BORED out of my mind. I will have to remember to grab one from work the next time I have jury duty.

Slightly different demographic here. :)

My day on Sunday...

Watching Phil and Fowler's group tee off on one.

10576844_10100965261067987_45477955_n.jpg

Rory in the zone...

10595707_10100965370603477_586107529_n.jpg

That is pretty awesome!

Nothing like walking into work and seeing this. Ugh.

uploadfromtaptalk1407853887245.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back