Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

hmmm gotee is gone? btw JB did you get that shirt from the press conf. the other day?

Not yet, GG has me on lockdown on shopping. She says I do not need any more golf apparel. That cannot possibly be true. Although I am outgrowing my closet, so she may have a point.

Not yet, GG has me on lockdown on shopping. She says I do not need any more golf apparel. That cannot possibly be true. Although I am outgrowing my closet, so she may have a point.

Sounds like somebody needs a bigger closet.

I told her we should move her out to one of the guest rooms so I can have hers too. She disagreed. Mine is about 9 feet by 8 feet, so it is pretty large, but I need more.

Plus after seeing all the clothes from todays round, I want more.

Not a bad day at all for Tiger, he had the second best score in his group.

It's actually the best score he has ever shot in round 1 at the Masters.

I beg you not to encourage him!

I told her we should move her out to one of the guest rooms so I can have hers too. She disagreed. Mine is about 9 feet by 8 feet, so it is pretty large, but I need more.

You already have the bigger closet, there is something very wrong with that.

JB I wear a size L so if you need help transitioning the old clothes out to bring new clothes in let me know:alien:

lol that is priceless GG!! :D

[
You already have the bigger closet, there is something very wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

Tiger must have been working out during his sabbatical. His arms look huge.

Kevin

I dont have that big closet but I am a ho for golf clothes too!

I dont have that big closet but I am a ho for golf clothes too!

THen you found the right website. There is a picture floating around here somewhere of my closet.

This is shaping up to be one heck of a major and something special that we have all been waiting for. GOOD GOLF

Whats's up with Jim Furyk??? I just HAD to pick him in the Masters Contest. Bad idea...

Tiger must have been working out during his sabbatical. His arms look huge.

Kevin

There is sex addict joke in there, but it may be in bad taste :clap:

no doubt! well worth the wait!

This is shaping up to be one heck of a major and something special that we have all been waiting for. GOOD GOLF

Man Im pullin for ya to get that driver! Maybe he shoots a 58 tomorrow ;)

Just remember, if it looks like you're not going to get first send good thoughts my way to win - I won't take the driver! :angel:

Nick Watney could use some pizza. He's skinny into the ground.

Am I the only person watching the replay on ESPN?

Kevin

What a day of Golf. 50 year old Freddy, 60 year old Watson. Phil, Yang, Tiger, Poul-tah!

I had to miss about 12 holes of Tiger today so I'm on the replay now.

Maybe I'm old, but I can't dig on Freddie's shoes.

Kevin

Kevin

i kind of agree esox. i like the shoes, just not on freddie.

Kevin

I dig them but they dont look right on him. Whats up with Faldo saying he has never seen anyone not wear socks? I dont wear them all the time.

I dig them but they dont look right on him. Whats up with Faldo saying he has never seen anyone not wear socks? I dont wear them all the time.

He must not have noticed when he saw you. LOL.

Kevin

Back