Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

He must not have noticed when he saw you. LOL.

Kevin

Haha, it could also be that everyone is wearing pants and he cant really get a good look. There are plenty of us no socks guys around.

Haha, it could also be that everyone is wearing pants and he cant really get a good look. There are plenty of us no socks guys around.

Sure. In CA.

Speaking of no socks, is Steve Williams going commando under that jump suit? I'm not seeing a shirt under there.

Kevin

Rooting for Freddy. Always liked that guy.

At 9 PM a few miles up the road from the National, the weather we looked for all day has arrived - it is pouring! We need it so much, to cleanse the terrible coat of pollen on everything here. All us allergy sufferers are rejoicing! And, us golf fans should be as well, because this will soften the National just enough to help the birdies continue at least tomorrow...

At 9 PM a few miles up the road from the National, the weather we looked for all day has arrived - it is pouring! We need it so much, to cleanse the terrible coat of pollen on everything here. All us allergy sufferers are rejoicing! And, us golf fans should be as well, because this will soften the National just enough to help the birdies continue at least tomorrow...

I may be one of the few, but I'm one who likes the tournaments that end with a 2-4 under champion.

I'll just quickly point out how weird it is for me seeing Camilo in a visor.
I thought it was his brother at first.

Maybe I'm getting old, but i want my golf shirts to have buttons, not zippers.

Kevin

Kevin

I thought the same, but I won a golf shirt from here a while ago with a zipper and it was great.

I'm with you no like the zippers either

Kevin

Me too, Im afraid it will rip off one of my five chest hairs.

I thought the same, but I won a golf shirt from here a while ago with a zipper and it was great.

Kevin is just a tad older than you Floppy! hehe

I just saw Tiger's 30 yard draw around the trees on the 9th.... A-maz-ing! Glad to see Phil had a good round as well!

I just saw Tiger's 30 yard draw around the trees on the 9th.... A-maz-ing! Glad to see Phil had a good round as well!

Everytime I watch a tournament, I still get a kick out of how much these players can work the ball (and for some reason, it seems like Tiger tries/does it more often that any others).

Me too, Im afraid it will rip off one of my five chest hairs.

My chest looks like I'm wearing a mohair sweater. A gray one.

Shhh Smallie - Don't let Kevin hear you. It will hurt his feelings.

Nah. I'm well seasoned and I'm okay with that.

Kevin

My chest looks like I'm wearing a mohair sweater. A gray one.

Nah. I'm well seasoned and I'm okay with that.

Kevin

Another visual we could have all lived without.

Got to hand it to Tiger. No competitive golf for months and he really played well. He's still the man.

Loved seeing Tiger back out there. He did look a little rusty at points but that's to be expected. Fred just amazes me and I didn't know they allowed Wheelies to be worn while playing. David Duval's new nickname should be Stumpy b/c that what he looks like.

Got to hand it to Tiger. No competitive golf for months and he really played well. He's still the man.

For now I'm going to hand it to the old guys.

Kevin

One thing is for sure. After ONE day, this tournament has lived up to all the hype from a lot of angles.

Freddy. Watson. Tiger. Phil.

Has there been a better looking leaderboard than this one?

One thing is for sure. After ONE day, this tournament has lived up to all the hype from a lot of angles.

Freddy. Watson. Tiger. Phil.

Has there been a better looking leaderboard than this one?
No doubt. You have Yang as the guy who "slayed Tiger", Westwood is a Top 5 player. Another Englishman in Poulter. Kim looks more relaxed out there. KJ Choi played a great round today...

I mean you had it all today. Looking forward to cut day tomorrow, although Villegas has to turn it on tomorrow!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

What a great first round. I can't remember being as riveted during a first round as I was today. What with Watson and then Fred followed by Tiger's re-emergence. Even Phil got into the act. I could only watch the internet feed, so I spent most of the day staring at my laptop at Amen Corner and then 15/16. I came home, took the wife grocery shopping and hurried back to watch every second of the replay. I have been on TGC ever since. I am hooked.

Oh, and JB, you are not the only one with the larger closet. My wife kids me about it all the time. I am a golf clothes ho.

Back