The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just felt the baby moving. Ultimate HHJJ in my life right now.
Amanda's holding Tae Kwon Do in the dojo! Lol....but that is an awesome experience.....I used to love that!

Awesome Jman!

I'm not a big fisherman, but I'm down here in the keys with my brother in law, and his uncle. We had a great time catching some fish, drinking some beers, and just having a good time

Got an A+ in my summer course, my cumulative GPA is now 3.90. 2 more semesters to go, and it's hello MBA and hopefully hello new job!

Just felt the baby moving. Ultimate HHJJ in my life right now.

Yep, that was such a great feeling. Took me five months to feel Nick but after that it was non-stop action. Just wait until you start seeing her move, that is a cool sight to behold.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Wife's surgery went without a hitch. They are waking her up now and will move her to recovery in about 10 minutes. Get to see her in about an hour. If they can manage her pain, and she can pee, she gets discharged today.

Great news Deuce...now make sure you wait on her hand and foot the next couple days!!

Yeah it is. She's my everything. I don't mind being subjected to the risky stuff, but prefer the wife and kid to always be safe. I am a worrier, so these last couple of days have been rough.

Awesome deuce!

Great to hear, deuce!!

In a ways this can be considered a HHJJ, but in ways it can't. I found out today that I won't be heading to Singapore for six months as it looked like I would be for work. Instead I find out I will be stationed in Passaic, NJ for probably 14 months. After talking to Ricky I find out it's the ghetto. Yay. Luckily I'll be able to pester Ricky for the next year to come. Home cooked meals while in the road , you say???

In a ways this can be considered a HHJJ, but in ways it can't. I found out today that I won't be heading to Singapore for six months as it looked like I would be for work. Instead I find out I will be stationed in Passaic, NJ for probably 14 months. After talking to Ricky I find out it's the ghetto. Yay. Luckily I'll be able to pester Ricky for the next year to come. Home cooked meals while in the road , you say???
I went to a wedding in Passaic when I lived in NJ....it's a lot like going to the South Bronx (at least where the church was that I visited). If I take that job in NYC we'll do regular dinner nights at the Caratozzolo's. Hope they like eggburgers.

We'll have to golf a lot, buddy!

I went to a wedding in Passaic when I lived in NJ....it's a lot like going to the South Bronx (at least where the church was that I visited). If I take that job in NYC we'll do regular dinner nights at the Caratozzolo's. Hope they like eggburgers.

We'll have to golf a lot, buddy!

...and right there the day got 10x better. THP rocks on and off the golf course!

Leaving tomorrow morning for an extended weekend in Boston with the wife.

Our vacation is literally focused around food and beer. Awesome.

And you'll get plenty of that in Boston!

Thanks for the invite jerk. ;-) Seriously, PM me with where you are going, I'm curious. If I wasn't headed to Vermont for the weekend, I'd meet you someplace.

My HHJJ: I posted earlier this summer about how my wife was dealing with people at work that were being pretty mean to her and that was really getting her down and questioning whether she wanted to be at her current job. Well, she didn't get down on herself and she went out and started looking for another job. Today, she accepted a role with another company that will result in a slight raise, but more importantly will give her more responsibility and opportunities for upward movement, as well as keeping us in Boston and possibly making her work-life balance a little better. There is going to be an adjustment period for our family, but I'm so happy for her because she's excited about the new job.

Birthday dinner with my family....NO BRACE.

5ury8y7u.jpg

Thanks for the invite jerk. ;-) Seriously, PM me with where you are going, I'm curious. If I wasn't headed to Vermont for the weekend, I'd meet you someplace.

My HHJJ: I posted earlier this summer about how my wife was dealing with people at work that were being pretty mean to her and that was really getting her down and questioning whether she wanted to be at her current job. Well, she didn't get down on herself and she went out and started looking for another job. Today, she accepted a role with another company that will result in a slight raise, but more importantly will give her more responsibility and opportunities for upward movement, as well as keeping us in Boston and possibly making her work-life balance a little better. There is going to be an adjustment period for our family, but I'm so happy for her because she's excited about the new job.
Congratulations Karen!! So happy for her. She is way to awesome to be surrounded by negativity.

83 on my microbiology final and 86 in the class that a lot of people have to take multiple times!!

Welcome to the city. PM if you have questions or need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back