My custom Low Tide Putter project

I am kind of torn between 1, 4, and 7.

Beautiful Dev. A great project. Putters are the clubs that can be heirlooms and where picking it up, admiring the details, putting it to use can be satisfying each time and forever.

Can't wait to see pictures if it and wish you the best of luck with it..

FWIW, font 3. It's clear, it's beautiful and will highlight her name, not an overly fancy design.

But they're all nice and once done you will love it. So will she.

Ooooh this is going to be good. Have fun Rickus!

I'm a fan of Number 7

I think font #4 is absolutely perfect for a little girl's name.

That lime stitchback is pretty sick Ricky... Although I really am curious about how a Salty would work on a putter.

Enjoy the process!!! I think you're crazy if you don't match that incredible blue paintfill! hahahaha

Ok so now I need some input. One of the things I really wanted to do was put my daughters name on their somewhere. After talking to Josh we both think putting her name in script on the sole is the best way to do this. I have a few fonts I have been looking at but I will bring it to you guys for some help. Let me know which one you think will look the best.

AnabelleFont_zps60361979.png

I like the thicker lines of #2 the best.

nice project Ricky! personally, I would go number 4, but did you ask your daughters? I think it could be cool if they each chose the font for their name.

I'm a fan of #2,#3, and #5.

I'd vote 4, then 4, then 4, then 1 or 2.

nice project Ricky! personally, I would go number 4, but did you ask your daughters? I think it could be cool if they each chose the font for their name.

I did not. I will do that tonight. Good idea Marty.

I look forward to seeing it when finished. Really cool looking putters though.

Great idea on letting them pick the names. Maybe they can pick their own color too?

Deposit has been made and just had another good talk with Josh. Changed over to the Fin from the Rip Curl after speaking with him. Its closer to the #1 wide head shape I am accustomed to. He is sending me the spec sheet shortly so I can confirm options, engraving, etc. This has been so much fun and its just starting.

Deposit has been made and just had another good talk with Josh. Changed over to the Fin from the Rip Curl after speaking with him. Its closer to the #1 wide head shape I am accustomed to. He is sending me the spec sheet shortly so I can confirm options, engraving, etc. This has been so much fun and its just starting.

really cool process, thanks for keeping us in the loop

VERY cool Dev! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Looks awesome buddy!

How did you decide on the specs? Did you go through a custom putter fitting locally and work with that info?

I think #4 will look best and be most legible.

How did you decide on the specs? Did you go through a custom putter fitting locally and work with that info?

When I had my MC fitting, I went through a putter fitting so that was rather convenient.

I like 7 and 3. Have to figure they got some pretty good engravers in their shop who can make it look clean and easy to read.

7. It's my favorite number and it just so happens I like the script the best as well

Back