August 2014 THP Newsletter - A Tribute to True Blue & Caledonia

Wonderful idea! Cannot wait to give it a read...I'll remember those two courses forever.

Very cool

It will be a good one. I really like reading it whens it hits the inbox.

Signed up! Thanks!

Cannot wait for this!

Great idea! They have been great hosts from all accounts I've heard!

A nice way to cap off the morgan cup. What a great venue, hope to see THP return there for another event

I'm really looking forward to this, those two places, just amazing. Memories I will cherish forever.

Is it Thursday yet?

Love it !
Can't wait for it to arrive.

Check those inboxes!!!

Very nice job Morgan. A tribute to the perfect venue for such a great event. I hope it's not the last we see these two fine courses as a community. The relationship works so well.

Just read it. Very cool.
Spoiler
Cookie Looking Good..

ooops spoiler alert added just incase.

Great newsletter that let me with goosebumps the entire read. Just an amazing place to hold the Ultimate Event. The staff, scenery, and golf were top notch!

Going to make an effort to stay out of this thread until I get the chance to read it myself as it hasn't landed here yet

Very well written background and insight into this amazing resort.

Great newsletter. Loved learning more about True Blue and Caledonia. And of course awesome to see #Cookie in there.

A great newsletter and a fitting tribute to the quality and service we all received last month. I can't wait to go back someday.

Well written, and a very fitting tribute to two great courses.

Great job on the newsletter Morgan! While The Morgan Cup may have come to an end, I have to hope that my trips to Pawley's Island have not. Such a fantastic 2 courses to play that can be so extremely different yet greatly enjoyable in their own ways.

Morgan, truly truly truly well done!

Thanks everyone! I know it's over the top positive, but to be completely honest, there really isn't a bad thing to say about the courses or the people. They have been incredible for 3 straight years, and I just thought they deserved a little recognition. They really have helped to make the Morgan Cup such a huge success year after year.

Very fitting newsletter. And both courses truly deserve the recognition.

Nicely done, Morgan. I'll be heading to Myrtle again before long. Based on the pictures and Morgan Cup coverage, and highlights like you mentioned here... there are only 2 courses I must play there. Thanks!

Back