THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kang = Simply Awesome

Absolutely amazing stuff from Kang! Well done good sir!

Jeebus Kang is freaking awesome

Love me some Kang! Well done buddy and I hope those on the receiving end enjoy the crap outta those clubs!

Kang is like golf Santa! That's awesome.

Kang is great. One of the most generous guys and a pleasure to play with.

Freakin Kang does it again. I swear he'd give a person a winning lotto ticket if he didn't need it. Also, I might need a lotto ticket...

Hope you enjoy the putter Jimmy. Kang, classy guy as always.

I forgot about this thread, and would like to give a shout outt to Bulldog. He let me take home the amp cell 3/4 wood after our Iowa gathering. I had only got to use it a few times and he sent me a PM asking how I liked it. When I told him I hadn't hit it much, but it seemed to be good for me he told me just to keep it. I have already told him, but in October Bulldogs dinner is on me. Bulldog is such a great guy even though he tries to be tough.

At this point, I'm pretty sure kang has given away more golf stuff than I've ever even owned. Such a great guy, kang thanks for all you do for this community.

Doesn't surprise me one bit that when this thread pops up that Kang is the culprit for that. His generosity is above and beyond.

Kang, you sir are kind beyond words. Truly the embodiment of all things awesome about THP. Such awesome gestures.

This isn't going to come as a shock to anyone because we all know how Kang is. I got a text from him the other day about a SeeMore z3c probably the one SeeMore I've always wanted. He said he's sticking with a different putter and that if I wanted it, it's mine. I'm still in shock. He refused to let me send him anything for it but I will repay him somehow!

ny8urugy.jpg

ydyta2a5.jpg

Got to roll that before it disappeared and enjoyed the 1.0 he had on it. Had me follow him back to the shop and he let me pick one out. Then put a glass protector on my G3. His shop is a mix of cell phone products and golf...or golf and cell products. Not sure.

Thanks again buddy!

Kang, a golfer, a gentleman, a friend = Class Act!!!!!

This may sound like a broken record, but dang it, he strikes again! Yes, I'm talking about Kang. He saw that I was pondering pretty heavily on things and PM'd me that he had something I might like (it's actually perfect for me). This guy won't relent. I ask what he would in return from the number of things I could trade him, all he wants in return is my address. He shipped it priority and it is here today, staring me in the face, looking so fantastic and begging for me to give it a spin. I can't thank you enough Kang, one of these days you will get what you have coming to you!

Kang is on cool cat.

mmaynard11 saw a thread I put up looking for a driver shaft and he sent me 2 at no cost. Got them here in a couple days. Thanks so much!

Dang Kang, that's guy's nice!

Kang is definitely the man. His generosity is on another level. Well done dude

Kang is awesome...feel free to copy and paste for easier use :)

Seriously nicely done Kang

Last week, I got a random PM from QITW asking for my address. I had the pleasure of being Alex ' s teammate in Ocean City and during our round he introduced me to Krave Jerky. Well he recently saw me pondering jerky in another thread and last night a box was waiting for me at my doorstep when I got home. A sampler box of Krave Jerky.

This probably deserves it's own thread as I was truly blown away by this gesture.

Thanks Alex and I look forward to returning the favor.

ef7f6a5a5653ac954d47ba3b59b4c950.jpg

6fcdeec052afc5fa301254d7ffdb5ec9.jpg

Not that it's news, but cookie is a great guy...I mentioned a while back that I missed on the bacon cover, today, courtesy of my Captain....I was welcomed home by bacon (headcover)

Thanks Cookie!

Kang is on cool cat.

mmaynard11 saw a thread I put up looking for a driver shaft and he sent me 2 at no cost. Got them here in a couple days. Thanks so much!

Hopefully you can use them.

Tremendous gestures Kang, Matt, Alex and Cookie!!! :clapp::thumb:

Just want to give a shoutout to one of my DotCom teammates, Nebgolfer. I mentioned in the SeeMore thread that I was looking to give Seemore and SPI a go, and he offered to send an FGP my way. Got here today and can't wait to get to work with it.

Man that Kang is a monster. Dude has a GIANT heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back