What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the range. And found that I need a new driver. Shaft is split on mine. Other than that, searched eBay for a new driver.

Went to the range.

First time I picked up my clubs since the first weekend in May. Amazingly, my swing didn't get better in that time. :D

Installed the elements chrome with bertha adaptor. Will be taking the BB and Alpha out later today to see what the fuss is about. Also 3deep has elements chrome ready for maiden voyage as well. And the seemore si4 will make the trip as well. Should he a fun round!

Installed the elements chrome with bertha adaptor. Will be taking the BB and Alpha out later today to see what the fuss is about. Also 3deep has elements chrome ready for maiden voyage as well. And the seemore si4 will make the trip as well. Should he a fun round!
Will be interested to see how things play out. Could be a killer combo

Will be interested to see how things play out. Could be a killer combo
So much good review and the recoil tech is legit. Interested to see what kind of ball speeds i get

Flew home from an action packed week of golf knowledge.
Unloaded some swag.

A little pondering and thping

Writing.

Its what I do.

Golf lesson with my 4 yr old son. It was awesome.

Played 18, THP, picked up a grip, regripped putter.

Volunteered for the U.S. Amateur Championship.

Be the ball!!

Lesson. I swear my teacher is like the golf whisperer. We spend no time on positions and the like. We spend our time on keeping grip tightness and getting the right distance from the ball. Everything else just happens free and easy.

Hit balls in the garage, Loving my net and mat.

Focusing on staying short and compact with backswing making better contact.

Walked 18 and THPed.

Range session this morning. Lots of greenside work to get some stuff figured out. Short irons performing well, everything longer than a 7i is in the dumps unfortunately.

regripped all my clubs and washed them.

Played in an outing this morning. Had a great time and felt like I played well.

Played a round at Valencia Golf & Country Club Naples

Played 9 with my 6 year old. Also received my Baffler XL 8i in the mail.

Played 18 early this morning. Didn't quite play as well as I'd have liked, but it wasn't too bad.

Played 18, had fun even with kicking the ball around on the front. Hit the range after

Played 18 holes at River Islands with SparksJr today .I didn't hit the ball to well but I didn't shoot a 100 and had a blast so all is well.

Cleaned four sets of irons and watched some golf.

Went to the range then did some chipping.

Another round today, 2 days in a row. I'm tired.

Played in a scramble tournament. Played the final 6 holes in just my socks. Wasnt getting through the ball. Somehow this seemed to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back