Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Oi, Crest, get in here so I can give you some stick!!!!! . Wasn't expecting a win today, but with a difficult start for us, awesome to get some points in the bag!!! Don't know what I was worried about, Villa will never get relegated!!
Oh I am here and ready for it, so get it over with! Hahaha

You guys played a better game and did what you had to do on the road. Ugh

That's what I get for being excited for the first game of the season. I need to lower expectations for the next match haha

Aaron Ramsey.

Aaron
Freaking
Ramsey
!!!

Another Bristol City win today, top of the league! It'll never last so I'm enjoying it while I can :laugh:

Really enjoyed watching three games today...glad the EPL season is back.

I am weeping...tears of joy. 30+ minutes down a man, and still a late 1-0 Spurs road win.

We passed better, had more possession two things failed Mark Noble missing a penalty (he's scored with the last 10 he has taken) and having a manager with no flair or adventure. Playing 10 men at home on the opening day of the season and he opts to stay defensive, Nolan should have come off and a striker added 10 minutes before half time. Then a defender takes a knock and he substitutes a fit one?

One counter attack and we lose a game we should have won. This is going to be another tough season to watch. I should be use to it by now.

Last edited:
Aaron Freaking Ramsey

Watched this the other day. Was a good show. It's about the football firms in the UK. The guys are total ****heads, no idea what makes em think like they do. It's still a good watch though.
http://youtu.be/wav_Bfhb5Tw

Go ManU! Effing awesome start!

Good form by City, but Newcastle really deserved a point from that game. Game of inches - Ayoze shot deflected just wide while Krul gets a glancing hand on Aguero's rebound but it still goes in.

City top of the table after the first weekend and will be no worse than second place after tomorrow's Chelsea-Burnely game. (Most likely second, let's be honest here!)

UNITED tied for 14th with several teams, but had a very poor home loss against powerhouse Swansea City.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, August 19:

• Besiktas vs Arsenal (Champions League Playoff, 1st leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports Go and FOX Soccer 2Go

Thursday, August 21:

• AEL Trimassol vs Tottenham (Europa League), 1pm, beIN SPORTS Connect.

Looks like Manolas might be going to Arsenal now.

But the crabs is Wengers pockets wont make the negotiations easy. Cough up 10mil Euro bud and he's yours.

Looks like Manolas might be going to Arsenal now.

But the crabs is Wengers pockets wont make the negotiations easy. Cough up 10mil Euro bud and he's yours.

I read that the asking price was 8m. Either way, Arsene has a newfound warchest. He is using it.

I knew Wenger had been at Arsenal a long time, but I didn't realize it had been 19 years and over 1000+ matches...that is truly impressive.

I read that the asking price was 8m. Either way, Arsene has a newfound warchest. He is using it.
Oly wont consider anything under 10 according to the media in Greece.

Oly wont consider anything under 10 according to the media in Greece.

Either way I think it's a pretty safe gamble. Especially for a player of his age. Plus, those Greeks are tough sobs. That fits in well in the EPL.

So Mario Balotelli is on his way to Liverpool from AC Milan. Pretty interesting that Liverpool sold Suarez during the transfer period and now acquires Balotelli as a striker. Also very interesting: Liverpool plays Man City on Monday, which was Balotelli's last team in the Premier League.

So Mario Balotelli is on his way to Liverpool from AC Milan. Pretty interesting that Liverpool sold Suarez during the transfer period and now acquires Balotelli as a striker. Also very interesting: Liverpool plays Man City on Monday, which was Balotelli's last team in the Premier League.

Interesting is an understatement he is a head case maybe not on the level as Suarez but Super Mario is bound to do something extremely stupid this season. If I was a betting man I would definitely put my money on that. Should be fun to watch

Yeah I always half marveled half despised Balotelli when he was playing for City but ultimately was happy when they sold him. It'll be an interesting game to watch for sure.

Some games I'll be keeping my eye on today in Europa League today:

Panathinaikos vs Midtjylland
AEL vs Tottenham
Zimbru vs PAOK
Partizan vs Neftci
Asteras Tripolis vs Maccabi Tel Aviv

Arsenal is my team. Let's see what they can do this year. They looked good last year and held the top of the table for a good while but kind of fell off in the end. Also everyone is always linked to Arsenal but Arsene never goes through with it. Lets see what this year brings.

I'm pulling my hair out here.

For the first time in year the general census amongst Olympiacos fans and I agree is that they did awesome planning this year on a transfer level and training camp level to the point we have really high hopes in the CL.

And whats all over the news now? 9 days till transfer season ends they are selling 3 starters. Samaris to Benfica for 9 Mil Euro, Manolas to Arsenal for 10-11 and Maniatis to CSKA.

WTF?

Back