The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

happiness is....

starbucks has 20 people in line....I leave and go in the hen house to the starbucks kiosk there....no one...

score!!!

wasn't he with the Raiders too? he and Lyle Alzado prob roided up together then
that was back during the Kansas City Chiefs playing days. the serious roid issues followed later. there is a funny story...it makes me laugh every time.

He was from the Milwaukee area. We used to see him out on Brady St. on the City's lower east side all the time back in the 80's. Dude could drink some beer.

Kevin

wasn't he with the Raiders too? he and Lyle Alzado prob roided up together then

yes. i believe that is the case.

He was from the Milwaukee area. We used to see him out on Brady St. on the City's lower east side all the time back in the 80's. Dude could drink some beer.

Kevin

yes. yes he could. my dad has the most hilarious (yet sad) stories.

yes. i believe that is the case.

yes. yes he could. my dad has the most hilarious (yet sad) stories.

If you get a chance you could pick up his autobiography, it's full of crazy stories.
cruisin-with-the-tooz.jpg

online masters coverage has started and i have absolutely nothing to do today but veg and watch.

and i'm missing demo day at the club.

now i need food to complete the happy happy joy joy....

I played golf with my father and brother at their club yesterday. I had the guys in the pro shop change the spikes in 2 pairs of shoes for me. I got a pair of socks with blue pom poms too.

My IP just upgraded my internet speed for no charge. Went from 5mbps to 10 mbps. Man cable companies get scared when the hear the word "satellite".

Phillip is still at the vet, but doing well. He's bruised and being a drama queen, but no permanent injuries.

Phillip is still at the vet, but doing well. He's bruised and being a drama queen, but no permanent injuries.

Thats good to hear Diane.

Thats good to hear Diane.

Thanks Gasman - I know he's only my co-worker, but I've spent every day for 11 years with him. He's deaf, going blind and slower than molasses, but can still tell when I have food from a mile away.

:clapp::clapp:

That's good news Diane. How are you and Nicky coping?

That's good news Diane. How are you and Nicky coping?

Nicky was playing me for every treat he can get. He lays on Phillip's bed and makes sad eyes - yes Basset Hounds can look sad. Then I feed him.

Nicky was playing me for every treat he can get. He lays on Phillip's bed and makes sad eyes - yes Basset Hounds can look sad. Then I feed him.

Have used similar tricks myself, but my wife has gotten wise, so it doesn't work much anymore.

THP Week is here!!!

He's deaf, going blind and slower than molasses, but can still tell when I have food from a mile away.

My wife says that about me pretty regularly.

Kevin

Re: The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I'm at the golf home of TOTW today....

hope to get a sighting but with it being ladies day...I won't count on it. maybe in the grill??

Three hours and twenty-one minutes and I am off of work for a week YAY

It's raining....maybe it'll clear up the pollen around here that is killing my allergies

It's raining....maybe it'll clear up the pollen around here that is killing my allergies

There's a pair of Nike sunglasses you should look into. lol.

Someone just did a really nice thing for me that she didn't have to do. That is going to make my day a lot easier.

lol....unfortunately it's all in my sinuses, draining down the back of my throat....bad cough.....enjoy your lunch West Coasters :)
There's a pair of Nike sunglasses you should look into. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back