JB and GG I can see why you live in Florida.

mytime

My tounge betrays me.
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Just spent a week there and it was great. Just one question......is there a hole in the ozone layer there because I got a terrible sunburn! LOL No really though, seemed like a very enjoyable place to live.

Thanks mytime. I have lived in this state off and on for most of my life and always come back to it when I have moved. Lived in a dozen other states and nothing seems to satisfy me for the complete package like FL. Ironically I have never had a sunburn before.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Florida. This is a great time of year. In about a month from now the humidity will start to kick in and then it's a little too hot but I will take it over snow any day. And don't believe him I have seen him with a sunburn. I have had plenty of sunburns in my time, in fact I have had sun poisoning twice.....so always wear sunscreen.

I thought I would post a pic of me and the kids at Universal Studios. The boy is getting heavy lol.
067.jpg

Yeah, love that ride!

dont forget no state income tax either! :D

I'm wondering if he would say the same thing if he came here in July?

JK, I'm originally from NJ (fist-pump!) and I'll take sunburn and excessive sweating than shoveling snow and seasonal allergies.

no doubt take a stroll around outside anytime tween July and Sept and enjoy the "wet" heat!! :devil:

Is that Sarah Palin's sister off to your right, did you ask for an autograph :rotfl:

lol! that does look alot like her!

How humid does it get over in FL?

yeah it gets tween 90-95 sometimes with a feels like of 120-150! but it beats shovling snow... I think... :dont-know:

How humid does it get over in FL?

The hardest part of the transition from CA to TX has been the humidity. Living in Northern Cal I was used to the reprieve from the Summer heat at night, with the humidity it does not cool off at night. I hate the summers here.

That's one thing I hate about Saint Louis. It gets very hot and very humid in the summer plus we get to deal with snow, ice and cold in the winter.

That's one thing I hate about Saint Louis. It gets very hot and very humid in the summer plus we get to deal with snow, ice and cold in the winter.

I know. I'm about 100 mi south of you next to Cape Girardeau.

VERY humid. 90-100% humidity at times.

After a while living in the deep south, you grow gills. My wife is so used to the humidity from when we lived in south Alabama, that she complains when it is too dry. From our visits out there, I swear we know where every Bath and Body Works is in the Greater Las Vegas area. That dry air just kills her.

Back