The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kid's team won its opener today. He got stranded on third once and had his foul ball caught on the fly, but at least he didn't humiliate himself.

I love my son to death, but baseball is NOT his sport.

Finally going to make it out on the course tomorrow! It's been a long, long time.

We're looking forward to hearing your report afterwards. Have a great round MO.

7:30 am Sunday! I'm going to suck but I'll enjoy every moment of it. 71 and sunny is in the forecast. Yeah golf!

Today we had the Big Red Bus outside work for it's usual stop every month or two. For the first time in 4 years, I went in and donated. I have a bit of a needle phobia, so I usually find ways to talk myself out of it (too busy with work, don't want to get stuck, etc) but sucked it up for a change and donated some back. Lord knows, I've probably used my share over the years between my surgeries on the knee and achilles. And since I'm 0-, they love when I do.

Now I just hope my arm isn't still sore on Saturday for golf!

Good for you, Osahar!

I shouldn't be happy at another's misfortune, but... our office building used to have a high-end women's clothing store at the ground level. They went belly up and left the landlord the inventory in lieu of rent. The property manager is a buddy, and today she told me she had the perfect dress for me. It's gorgeous, for a black tie event (we have two I know of in coming months): navy blue, all strappy and chiffon-y, with bugle beads and lots of cleavage. $99.

Good for you, Osahar!

I shouldn't be happy at another's misfortune, but... our office building used to have a high-end women's clothing store at the ground level. They went belly up and left the landlord the inventory in lieu of rent. The property manager is a buddy, and today she told me she had the perfect dress for me. It's gorgeous, for a black tie event (we have two I know of in coming months): navy blue, all strappy and chiffon-y, with bugle beads and lots of cleavage. $99.

Clearly pictures of you in said dress (with head cut off) are forthcoming, right? :angel:

Clearly pictures of you in said dress (with head cut off) are forthcoming, right? :angel:

It will need a couple of alterations. But still an incredible steal.

Does a dress have cleavage, or does the woman have cleavage and the dress reveals it? What are bugle beads? I know I like Bugles.

Kevin

Does a dress have cleavage, or does the woman have cleavage and the dress reveals it? What are bugle beads? I know I like Bugles.

Kevin

The carmel Bugles are bestest.

And Claire is wearing the dress in june when we play.

Good for you, Osahar!

And just why would a 14 year old boy need a "chiffony" dress with cleavage???

Ahhh, its nice to unwind on the couch after a long day and watch some baseball. I really missed this.

Ah spring... the planting has begun and the smell of soil is in the air. The beautiful sunsets are soon to come because of the reflection of the sun's rays on these dust particles suspended in the air. :thumb:

in 24hrs I'll be driving to the airport to meet someone I've never met....get on a plane with him.....spend mult. nights in a hotel room with him....and play golf with people I've never met
Spoiler
<checking to see if airline ticket is refundable>:D

in 24hrs I'll be driving to the airport to meet someone I've never met....get on a plane with him.....spend mult. nights in a hotel room with him....and play golf with people I've never met
Spoiler

Sounds like an exciting blind date. :D

Today we had the Big Red Bus outside work for it's usual stop every month or two. For the first time in 4 years, I went in and donated. I have a bit of a needle phobia, so I usually find ways to talk myself out of it (too busy with work, don't want to get stuck, etc) but sucked it up for a change and donated some back. Lord knows, I've probably used my share over the years between my surgeries on the knee and achilles. And since I'm 0-, they love when I do.

Now I just hope my arm isn't still sore on Saturday for golf!

Good for you Osahar. I am O- also, we are a rare breed we can donate to everyone but we can only get O- blood. I sufferred from anemia for several years so I couldn't donate but I try to donate when I can and when they willl allow me too. I am not afraid of needles and I have no problem giving blood but as soon as I look just for a second I instantly pass out. Good night! In all the times I have donated blood I think I have only stayed awake through 2 of them.

Spoiler

It cant be worse then work? Right?

And just why would a 14 year old boy need a "chiffony" dress with cleavage???

Somewhere in there is a sick joke involving Keith Carradine and a rope around my neck, but I don't think I need to go there right now.

Here's a dress with bugle beads:

make-bugle-beaded-dress-200X200.jpg

Last edited:
anything is better than work at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back