The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wide open LSU drops a pass. Wow

And FSU has no more time outs and its still the 3rd quarter. Winston a bit different without those star WR's.

Benjamin and Shaw were huge. They need to get more of the TE involved!

OSU playing hard. Everybody wants to take down the champs. You've got to be prepared for the best from everyone you play. FSU clearly missing some playmakers from last year's team.

No Benjamin is gonna be rough.

And Winston just made them look stupid there.

Jameis Freakin Winston! 28 yards!

FamousJameis just put the team on his back. But I think it's just short of a TD.

Heck of a run when they needed it. Looks liked ohio state tackling

Happy to see Wisconsin not stink it up (so far) against an SEC team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Westercamp catch was ridiculous.

I'm still not sold on our defense yet. I still see us giving up some crazy yardage again this year. Hope I'm wrong and Bo can get it figured out.

Buttcatch for the win!

UF game has been cancelled

Running back by committee is looked good in Athens today. That is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys I don't know if you've caught this but Michael Sam, who happens to be openly gay, has been cut by the rams.

So tired of hearing about this story.

Impressive .. Badgers handing it to LSU in their house . SEC doesn't have the punch this year .. Big 10 still the toughest league in all div 1 . Every week is a battle

LSU always impressive , but SEC weak this year . Will lose the battle at the line of scrimmage everytime to a big 10' team

Uh oh someone bashing SEC....everyone take cover

Impressive .. Badgers handing it to LSU in their house . SEC doesn't have the punch this year .. Big 10 still the toughest league in all div 1 . Every week is a battle

LSU always impressive , but SEC weak this year . Will lose the battle at the line of scrimmage everytime to a big 10' team

It's neutral field but yah they are getting worked

It's week 1. But I agree that B1G football is very competitive. It's a different game than the SEC. The SEC has tons of talented athletes. Some of the teams are very young.

Perfect time to call the QB draw.

FSU letting the Chokes hang around.

Walsh doing his Winston impression

Big time td there. They need a stop on this series big time

This is Gundy's resume game, BIG time rumors that he is leaving after this year. LOTS of behind the scenes angst going on between him and the AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back