THP FL Golf Outing

Modern Family! I love that show!

same here! I will scratch until it bleeds I don't care it must be scratched.

As for the powerball could you just imagine if we all actually won. I saw something on TV last night where this guy had a turn table in his driveway that turned cars around so he never had to back out of the driveway...that is #1 on my list if we win.

you should end the code with 'IOU' and finish it when you get back....

I actually finished it up about 40 minutes ago. It all came together in an instant! Now that is what I am talking about!

Now I am reading through a contract to make sure there are no "Got Ya" clause in there.

I wear many hats at my job.

Hey thanks and Kevin you guys are more than welcome to come join us at the BW.

I'm in for pool powerball. Oh and besides what Kevin has, I'd have to add a survival bunker filled with McRib sandwiches, sweet tea, and old videos of past Super Bowls and majors just in case 2012 does happen.

Your guys hotels are within walking distance to a mcdonalds.

Oh I'm sure we'll work our way over.....unless the Holiday Inn upgrades us to the THP suite.....
Hey thanks and Kevin you guys are more than welcome to come join us at the BW.

I'm in for pool powerball. Oh and besides what Kevin has, I'd have to add a survival bunker filled with McRib sandwiches, sweet tea, and old videos of past Super Bowls and majors just in case 2012 does happen.

Atta Guy!
I actually finished it up about 40 minutes ago. It all came together in an instant! Now that is what I am talking about!

Now I am reading through a contract to make sure there are no "Got Ya" clause in there.

I wear many hats at my job.

Perfect! Sausage McMuffin with Egg is the ultimate morning golf fuel!
Your guys hotels are within walking distance to a mcdonalds.

Perfect! Sausage McMuffin with Egg is the ultimate morning golf fuel!

Don't eat too much I just ordered two bagel trays for Saturday morning I will be picking those up bright and early on Saturday morning for all the people who come to our place before we head to the course.

no worries GG....I can eat a ton especially if I know I'll be golfing most of the day
Don't eat too much I just ordered two bagel trays for Saturday morning I will be picking those up bright and early on Saturday morning for all the people who come to our place before we head to the course.

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

lol its turning into one of those fish stories before we even get there!

no worries GG....I can eat a ton especially if I know I'll be golfing most of the day

Golfing plus recovering from the BW Open.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

our reputation precedes us
lol its turning into one of those fish stories before we even get there!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

heads up to fellow Micky D lovers, today is buy one Big Mac and get one for a penny! they also give you a coupon book filled with BOGO's including breakfast sandwichs!! :hungry:

[ Perfect! Sausage McMuffin with Egg is the ultimate morning golf fuel![/QUOTE]

I'm in!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Powerball is 212 million...anyone want to do a pool? Drawing is Saturday night.

'Only' 34 tv's....I guess that'll do :clapp:

For those that are going to meet us for dinner Friday night below is a link to the place we are going. Please PM if you plan to go so I can give them an official headcount. I said 15 but I honestly have no idea.

http://www.bogeys-venice.com/

'Only' 34 tv's....I guess that'll do :clapp:

They say 34 but it's a bit deceiving because some of the tv's are in the booths so only the people at the booths can see them. I said we would prefer to sit inside but if our party is really large outside would be alright, I hope that's cool with everyone. They have TV's outside too. Although, personally inside with the A/C is my choice..I can be such a girl sometimes.

They say 34 but it's a bit deceiving because some of the tv's are in the booths so only the people at the booths can see them. I said we would prefer to sit inside but if our party is really large outside would be alright, I hope that's cool with everyone. They have TV's outside too. Although, personally inside with the A/C is my choice..I can be such a girl sometimes.

A/C is good!

I'm leaving my house in a few minutes for stage one of my trip down...Atlanta tonight, Venice tomorrow. Safe travels for those that haven't left yet. See ya'll there.

Were plans ever made for Friday night dinner? I should be there in time depending how I-75 acts tomorrow.

I'm leaving my house in a few minutes for stage one of my trip down...Atlanta tonight, Venice tomorrow. Safe travels for those that haven't left yet. See ya'll there.

Were plans ever made for Friday night dinner? I should be there in time depending how I-75 acts tomorrow.

LoL you must be like me and skim threads when they are too long....I posted the details of dinner for Friday just a few posts ago. Here it is:

For those that are going to meet us for dinner Friday night below is a link to the place we are going. Please PM if you plan to go so I can give them an official headcount. I said 15 but I honestly have no idea.

http://www.bogeys-venice.com/

I hope you can join us!! :smile:

Hey all,

Just want to wish everyone safe travelling and good times! Play some enjoyable (and hopefully good) golf, and enjoy the company. I will be there next time! Stay safe and make it a memorable event.

Lucas

I just have to remember to pick up some Off sometime before tomorrow night. Otherwise, it's just clean up the clubs and pack now. I can't wait for work to be done tomorrow night!

The goodie bags are put together. One lucky golfer will have a golden ticket in their bag and that person will be the first winner of the day. The prize is a Swami GPS unit courtesy of Izzo!!

837975327_qxXTK-L.jpg

Just got home from California about 90 minutes ago. Had to mow before I did anything else because it's supposed to storm tonight and the grass was already tall. Crashing right after Survivor tonight so I will be able to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning. It sucks being on Pacific Time still and going to Eastern Time tomorrow.

Wow it looks like I'm going to one of my kids' party. Sweet, mantastic goodies in monkey decorated bags. Awesome.

Ok, GG please pray for Osahar and I that the I-4 / I-75 Gods will be good to us and not have speed traps all the way through. Also, should I wear my "Hello my name is Spank" badge to the restaurant or will they just automatically kick me out?

Just got home from California about 90 minutes ago. Had to mow before I did anything else because it's supposed to storm tonight and the grass was already tall. Crashing right after Survivor tonight so I will be able to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning. It sucks being on Pacific Time still and going to Eastern Time tomorrow.

I'm sure playing with all those goodies on Saturday will make you adjust pretty quick Smalls. Have a safe trip tomorrow and I'll see you at dinner.

Back