Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Blah...

Why did I pick Romo again? Ugh what an awful week. 39 pts total? really? Somebody in league 2 trade me a RB please!!!!
Shoot me an offer!

Currently up 8.5 over Checkered in League 1 heading into tonight's match ups. I have Tate vs him having Allen. ESPN projections have me winning by 2, but who in their right mind follow those.

As for the heated conversation regarding the Brees/Kapernick trade...advantage Kap after week 1. :act-up:

League 5 I'm down by 15 with Allen & Novak left... He has bell... Not optimistic, but stranger things have happened

Currently up 8.5 over Checkered in League 1 heading into tonight's match ups. I have Tate vs him having Allen. ESPN projections have me winning by 2, but who in their right mind follow those.

As for the heated conversation regarding the Brees/Kapernick trade...advantage Kap after week 1. :act-up:

They can't even keep their site working the first day of the sesaon, so I don't put a lot of stock in their predictions :)

A shame kaep can't play Dallas all year

Lol wait there was a Kaep for Brees trade? How far back was that?

Anyone want to trade Ray Rice for Josh Gordon?

Crabtree was a huge bust this week. Really thought he'd be one of the receivers that went off against Dallas.

Practically going to miss both games tonight due to be flying. Maybe my flight will have the games on. JOYS!!!

A shame kaep can't play Dallas all year

He is going to have a good year. As for Brees I'm sure he will light up the Cle defense next week.

Lol wait there was a Kaep for Brees trade? How far back was that?
Post 260 has the numbers breakdown from my side of it

He is going to have a good year. As for Brees I'm sure he will light up the Cle defense next week.

I was pretty disappointed that Brees never once looked for Graham when they were in the red zone this past Sunday (I have Brees and Graham on my team in a different fantasy league)

Up by a couple with Bush and whoever the Detroit kicker is and my opponent has Floyd down in Arizona. Confident but a little breathing room would be nice.

I don't understand why someone picked up Josh Gordon from the waiver wire.

Up by a couple with Bush and whoever the Detroit kicker is and my opponent has Floyd down in Arizona. Confident but a little breathing room would be nice.

I don't understand why someone picked up Josh Gordon from the waiver wire.

Because there is a chance the NFL and NFLPA come to a new drug testing agreement next week that would put the Marijuana Threshold above where Gordon got tested at. Meaning there is a good chance that his suspension will be reduced or even dropped completely.

Yup got him in all 3 just in case

Yes sir Stafford.....gimme more!

That will help in another league however for THP sake I hope Bush and freese score no more and Floyd does nothing later

That will help in another league however for THP sake I hope Bush and freese score no more and Floyd does nothing later
Ur fine I will keep the week 1 bed wetting tradition.

Stupid pierce for Smith I'm still mad

Back