2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Teams will be announced very soon.

This is very exciting! Looking forward to finding out who I spring the Bear Trap with.

Hey ddec...Remember that team you fought a tree at this course...The tree won.

I think we've all been there just makes it worse when you do it in front of a lot of people.

Soon could mean a week... Could be in an hour. With JB you just never know. I bet we could get the CEO to speed it up though...

Soon could mean a week... Could be in an hour. With JB you just never know. I bet we could get the CEO to speed it up though...

Yes soon could.

VERY soon is an entire different animal though.

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but are handicaps verified, or just honor system type thing?

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but are handicaps verified, or just honor system type thing?

Who said handicaps were used? Hehe. We got this brother....No worries.

This one is not a handicapped event. Thp has a way of making up some pretty darn even teams

This one is not a handicapped event. Thp had a way of making up some pretty darn even teams

had? as in already made? as in you already know?!?! :banana:

Edited lol

THP has a hanicapping service that many use and others I would say it's just honor system, but it's not handicapped. Teams are always as fair as they can be in my experiences and nothing otherwise will detract from the fun to be had all weekend.

Can't wait for the Teams Announcement!

Trust in JB, the teams are fair and more importantly it will be so much fun.

Using Tapatalk

I love watching excitement as we roll closer to these events. Last year was a blast

For this event, I'm not sure if it's excitement I feel building or the sheer panic that my game is in the toilet right now. I'm going to work real hard on trying to fix it though over the next 10 days or so.

Oh I wasn't worried about anything... just my first event and curious as to how it worked. I guess all events are different and unique. Just excited to be a part :bananadance:

Oh I wasn't worried about anything... just my first event and curious as to how it worked. I guess all events are different and unique. Just excited to be a part :bananadance:

This will be my first event as well. And from talking to many of the vets. It's a game changer in a lot of ways.

You think you enjoy the site now, I can only imagine it increases several levels after attending an event, especially for the first time.

I've only been able to attend one so far, last years Championship. It is a really cool phenomena how people who have never met are immediate friends in person. #thpawesomemness

This is going to be my second event. I'm super excited especially it being a two day event. Hope to meet a few new people

I can't explain how excited I am to hear who my partner is. then comes formats...and most likely a few surprises.

#getexcited

I cant wait to find out who my teammate is. I need this event so bad been so stressed out. Cant wait to see everyone and meet some new faces as well. It is finally starting to hit me that I will be at PGA National in just a few weeks

After playing in a team event last weekend, I'm really excited to do it again. I learned quite a bit with the 3 different formats. Whomever my teammate is we're going to have a great time. I like playing par 3s on Sundays lol.

For this event, I'm not sure if it's excitement I feel building or the sheer panic that my game is in the toilet right now. I'm going to work real hard on trying to fix it though over the next 10 days or so.

I'm with you v.man. On the one hand excited to meet everyone, experience the great resort and the surprises that are in store for us... but definitely have a lot of work to do in the next 2 weeks. Yikes! It's rapidly approaching.

I had a solid range session tonight. My last time out I was fighting my driver big time with massive hooks. I settled fine today and found my tee shot again along with dialing in my yardages. I can't wait to keep this going and bring a solid game into the championship.

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Well I'm officially worried. My game is in complete shambles. The only bright spot is putting right now. I fought a fade and slice for years and haven't had issues with it in over a year and Labor Day it's come back and the last few range sessions or 9 holes after work it's creeping back and has me terrified. Hopefully I can get some kinks worked out and being the game I had a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm officially worried. My game is in complete shambles. The only bright spot is putting right now. I fought a fade and slice for years and haven't had issues with it in over a year and Labor Day it's come back and the last few range sessions or 9 holes after work it's creeping back and has me terrified. Hopefully I can get some kinks worked out and being the game I had a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I say don't worry! It's PGA National with great people all around. You'll have a fantastic time and you never know how the calm and relaxing feel of THPers all around will effect your game. :)

Back