What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dude, I've always enjoyed the Wishon fairways, but they def have a "tink"-y sound. That is a deep face, I like it.

This is the fairway/driver version of the 919THI. Tom calls it a "driver alternative".

I have a 915HL 4 wood that definitely has that tink-y sound, but not this one. When it's struck in the middle, it sounds and feels like my Amp Cell. Beautiful sound and feel from this club.

Snagged a Cleveland Classic XL Custom 10.5* for $40. Okay bag is redone, now time to purge old stuff.

Some polos from gmamasgolf

Wow. That's a heck of a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know...I've rebuilt my bag with some crazy low auctions so far:

Classic XL Custom Driver - $40
Mashie 3 wood - $40
Mashie 3 hybrid - $25
Cobra Amp Cell irons 4-GW - $140
Smart Sole C and S wedges - $100 combined

Mashie 3 wood - $40
Mashie 3 hybrid - $25

Damn. Impressive dude.

Mashie 3 wood - $40
Mashie 3 hybrid - $25

I've had my eye on a few Amp Cell auctions but haven't seen em go that low yet. That's great man!

Pros and cons of being a lefty. Fewer used items but way fewer people to bid against.

nice bag for under 350!

Building up the Bridgestone Kuchar Collection. Got the orange couple of days ago then the brown and canary came today. Couple more on the way.

Giannini G7 from the Bay.
After reading Hawk's review and Jman thoughts on his Giannini I caved. Putters are such an addiction.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just picked up a set of Tour Edge Exotics CU Irons. And the kicker was they were brand new and only $200 on Ebay. Can't wait for them to get to the ATL.

As you can tell from my signature, I am a very big fan of the Exotics line. I believe this is going to be a big upgrade over my Rocketballz irons. Don't tell anyone, but I have found Taylormade to be slightly overrated and am slowly pulling them out of my bag. With the caveat being that my putter is there to stay.

Oh yeah. ..This is yet another purchase the wife won't know about. ..the benefits of having everything shipped to the office. I really think I could completely replace all my clubs and as long as I kept the same bag she wouldn't know a thing.

8 pairs of callaway socks and a green fee.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I got lucky. Both my Mashie clubs were delivered to the front door, not the side door we always use, so I snuck them in.

Also, not only did I pay 75 shipped for both the 3 wood and 3 hybrid, but they were delivered less than 48 hours from being ordered.

Both new with stickers, but only one head over. Can't win them all.

A Rife Trinidad Tropical putter today, excited to try out the center shaft.

A Rife Trinidad Tropical putter today, excited to try out the center shaft.

Nice dude, a very pretty flatstick.

Got me a Callaway XHP 4W head from MONGO SMASH. Showed up yesterday. SWEET!!!!

I had an x2Hot 4 hybrid show up yesterday from a great transaction with IceyShanks, and I went out and got a near flawless Vokey 52* wedge( which I had bent to 50* to fill a gap), from the used rack at golfsmith all I did was regrip and it literally looks new. Out the door for $35 after I traded in a r11 5w that was collecting dust in my trunk!

APEX 24 deg. U club with the Recoil F4 Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back