Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
High of 62 and rain!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The rain held off until this evening; golf was in the morning. Official league opener--whoo hoo!

40+ mph winds earlier, highs in the low 50s, and now it's pouring out. What the heck, this is supposted to be California!?!?

its supposed to be absolutely perfect today... perfect except that ill be to busy to play :sad:

Back to sunny again! Awesome weather...right after it rains...

It's supposed to rain about 3/4" this afternoon so I prepared the ground and threw out some grass seed on some bare spots in the yard (thanks, dogs!) for the occasion.

Rain mixed with snow yesterday... the snow didn't stick for long but in the last 2 days we have had 2½ inches of precipitation, heavy amounts for this semi-arid region. Haven't been able to even consider playing since Wednesday. Supposed to be moving out today and I have a tee time for 9:30 tomorrow morning. :clap:

cloudy with a few sprinkles... supposed to storm tonight... hoping it wont be that bad cuz i wanna play after work tomorrow

Mid-40s and raining. No golf today.

today was bizarre... it got to 80 today... this morning looked horrendous with massive storm clouds everywhere... really windy... humid... only a few sprinkles that eventually led to clear skies and sunlight

Just got back to Salt Lake City from Mesquite, NV. I picked up one of our group in Park City, UT on Friday morning at 6AM. It was snowing and 34*. When we got to Mesquite about 6 hours later, it was partly cloudy and in the 70's. Saturday and Sunday were absolutely cloud-free with temps in the 80's!

43* here right now, with 35 mph gusts. Guess it'd be a good day to go have these iron's bent. Confrence call in a few minutes, then off to the store.

80* today!!

cancelled a teetime earlier today cuz my buddies thought it would rain... didnt rain the whole day until now... now theres lightening

49 degrees and raining here. At least through tomorrow.

dang Right over THERE has some bad weather Claire!! :D

Its supposed to rain today. I hope not, I'm hoping for golf lesson #2 still :(

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

it was pretty this morning... now it looks like its gonna come down

High of 85* today! Yikes!!

after it being 95° yesterday... today its overcast with a chance of a t-storm later this afternoon

93* with no breeze here

We are expecting close to 2 inches of SNOW in Edmonton today. It's been blowing for about 3 hours now and it doesn't look like it will stop at time soon. It sucks!

Not quite as warm as yesterday, but still in the low 80s, perfect golf lesson weather :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back