Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thanks Claire.

Congrats Duey!! :clapp:

3500posts.jpg

I remember the day we hit 100 people viewing the forum at once. I dont remember 200 or 300, but I am sure I was excited. Today we cracked 400.

I remember the day we hit 100 people viewing the forum at once. I dont remember 200 or 300, but I am sure I was excited. Today we cracked 400.

what a milestone!! i'm just glad that i'm one of them. congrats on the amazing growth, can't wait to see the numbers a year from now.

And I was probably upstairs eating!

Congrats to you and GG on the growth of this place. You two have done all the right things. And then some.

150! Well with this 151... Is that really a milestone? I'm tryin, I'm really starting to feel comfortable here..... I do most of my postings while on break at work :alien2:.. It gets slow in my line of work sometimes...

150! Well with this 151... Is that really a milestone? I'm tryin, I'm really starting to feel comfortable here..... I do most of my postings while on break at work :alien2:.. It gets slow in my line of work sometimes...

We are just glad to have you Yoccos.

qld-150.png

Congrats Yoccos1981 on passing your 150 post mark :clapp:

I'm glad to be here. Gained so much from this site it's insane...

Thanks!!!!!! Love the pic!
I couldn't find just a plain one, either this or a Ford F150 haa haa haa

Lol... Not a bad truck though! I think the picture started moving a little... Maybe its the caffeine????
I couldn't find just a plain one, either this or a Ford F150 haa haa haa

Congrats Yocco!

nice stuff yoccos! before you know it you'll be at a grand.

Lol.. Thank you's all around. With how slow it is today at work (knock on wood, I work in systems.. lets hope it stays quiet), I'm looking to reach that goal by 2pm my time.

ha! good luck with that one. i'm having an office day again today. i have all of this billing crap to do. i bill out about 2 customers an hour so i can have my thp time in between.

ha! good luck with that one. i'm having an office day again today. i have all of this billing crap to do. i bill out about 2 customers an hour so i can have my thp time in between.
Lol.. That is a hulleva plan. You get to wfh somedays? They truly are the best. I feel like just blocking out some time everyday on my calender and listing it as "GO AWAY" time. Then I could focus more on my THP posts. I can't tell you how many times I've had to cancel out of a post or remove my concentration from a thread for issues. I'm tempted to use my Ochocinco sound board and hit em with a "Child Please!".

Lol.. That is a hulleva plan. You get to wfh somedays? They truly are the best. I feel like just blocking out some time everyday on my calender and listing it as "GO AWAY" time. Then I could focus more on my THP posts. I can't tell you how many times I've had to cancel out of a post or remove my concentration from a thread for issues. I'm tempted to use my Ochocinco sound board and hit em with a "Child Please!".

haha! hilarious. the only wfh days for me are usually spent with a sick little man, and i would rather be in the office than deal with that any day.

haha! hilarious. the only wfh days for me are usually spent with a sick little man, and i would rather be in the office than deal with that any day.

100% with ya on that one.

Congrats Yoccos!

And just spotted the 458 logged in on the 20th...like JB said, I still remember how excited everyone was back when the site finally hit 100 logged in!

my main man OEM kevin just cracked 2,000! good stuff buddy!

sydney2000.gif

Congrats on 2000!!! :clapp:

Congrats OEM!

adaalat2000.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back