#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Gonna go by fast fellas.... Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get up there often but THIS is what first class feels like.I am excited and I am not even going.Please get pictures out as soon as you can.I know it is hard after a couple of beers.I find it exciting to learn about the brands that may make some noise versus the ones we know so very well.I wonder if Wilson Staff works with other parts of the Wilson brand,(tennis,baseball,hoops,volleyball)to see if there are ideas they might apply to golf and vice-versa.For instance I see the Nexus bag technology working for bat bags and other equipment bags perhaps.It could be a sweet golf travel bag.
Announcement

Friday Evening - Meet & Greet
This will be held at Wilson HQ

The company knows that you will be seeing the Innovation Center the following morning and thought it would also be great to see their HQ. So THP will be hosting a dinner and drinks meet and greet at their HQ on Friday evening. Time is being worked on right now but my gut says sometime around 6:30-7pm and it is going to be a chance to meet some of the people behind the scenes and spend more time with the people that make their products possible.

I don't get up there often but THIS is what first class feels like.I am excited and I am not even going.Please get pictures out as soon as you can.I know it is hard after a couple of beers.I find it exciting to learn about the brands that may make some noise versus the ones we know so very well.I wonder if Wilson Staff works with other parts of the Wilson brand,(tennis,baseball,hoops,volleyball)to see if there are ideas they might apply to golf and vice-versa.For instance I see the Nexus bag technology working for bat bags and other equipment bags perhaps.It could be a sweet golf travel bag.
THP Events. It's what each event is like and we strive to make every company event perfect. Check out other threads with our events and see some incredible opportunities.

Heck #thegrandaddy of em all is special and still has sign ups open for the all expenses paid trip.

I also think it is cool that THP is hosting the dinner/drinks at the Wilson HQ. Class is not something you have to explain when you see it.It is what it is.

Wilson's headquarters are pretty awesome. You guys are going to have a blast.

Bump. 25 DAYS!!

Wow. Almost three weeks away! I've started to gather some questions I would have for Wilson and I'm real curious as to what their answers are. I can't wait to see the HQ and the innovation center. And to be part of a fitting/club building is going to be such an awesome experience.

Anyone else get a follow on twitter from Wilson Golf? These companies interactions with us amateurs are too cool.

Sure did. Not the official twitter address but one of the employees

I got the follow too! This is getting really real!

WHo followed? I can tell you who they are.

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

WHo followed? I can tell you who they are.

Alyssa Elliott
@aselliott

From what I know (and she is not who we work with right now), she played college golf and is now working internally with them. You will meet a lot of folks, but if you are not following Michael Vrska you need to be. Brilliant mind in the world of R&D.

I am getting pretty excited. I have a cruise next week, a trade show immediately after that, and then a short week leading up to this event. My dad was always a Wilson junkie growing up. Bought me an A2000 baseball glove, he gamed the old school Dynapower irons and woods (I lost the irons later in life due to my own stupidity) and all of our tennis racquets were always Wilson. He's really looking forward to me telling him all about it.

I need to do some research on ladies clubs. I need to find some stuff for the wife to play. I'd prefer to not go the boxed set route.

I am getting pretty excited. I have a cruise next week, a trade show immediately after that, and then a short week leading up to this event. My dad was always a Wilson junkie growing up. Bought me an A2000 baseball glove, he gamed the old school Dynapower irons and woods (I lost the irons later in life due to my own stupidity) and all of our tennis racquets were always Wilson. He's really looking forward to me telling him all about it.
A2000....Cadillac of gloves...I still want one....

I'm getting excited too, less than a month away, and it seems like forever ago that I was selected for this event. Going to be a great weekend.

I'm getting excited too, less than a month away, and it seems like forever ago that I was selected for this event. Going to be a great weekend.

I think I was selected in March. Anticipation has been building ever since.

Love seeing this!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410925549.411342.jpg

DVR set so I can watch when I get up. Thanks!

Omg eff me. No Josh you can't preview any of the stuff till xyz date.

Back