#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Sent my questionnaire. Man this is getting real!!

I am so excited for the folks going to Chicago. I know Wilson will have a throw down. They are first class from the word go.
I also think it will be awesome for Wilson to have people there who genuinely want to contribute with meaningful dialog, suggestions, questions,ext.
As with many things in life…a lot of the best ideas and conversation will come over a round of golf.Really enjoy this time. Weather will be perfect I expect.:wilsonstaff:

For the guys who going to Wilson I have a question if you choose to ask.
In their Wilson tennis business they make excellent tennis shoes. Why not golf footwear? They know how to build shoes and how to source (manufacturer) them. I understand it is a crowed market but it would round out their offering and make them more important to whoever is making shoes for them overseas.The only club brand I have ever seen who went into golf shoes and got out was Mizuno. And that was because they had that in-bedded spike in the shoe. Mizuno makes great running shoes,baseball spikes and volleyball shoes.

I have no idea as I dont know much about their company and business model

Understood.Wilson thrives in team sports, baseball, football, hoops, ext.They also do very well in what I would call Country Club sports like tennis. In my work I go to a lot of clubs. You can count on Wilson having a major presence in the tennis shop but rarely does it translate to golf.Not sure how they happens but I guess a lot can happen when you have been in business 100 years.At any rate it just looks like they have an opportunity.
I have no idea as I dont know much about their company and business model

So envious of you guys! Wilson is going to knock your socks off!

This is going to be such an amazing event, so envious!

Sure wish I could've done this event - I have a lot of respect for Wilson Staff & I'm sure you guys wil be learning a lot. Looking forward to all the knowledge & experiences you share!

This event is the 3rd and final leg of a great Triple Header in a 6 week timespan for THP.

#TheGuantlet with Callaway

#BridgestoneChampionship

#PersonalDistance with Wilson and THP

And to think some people claim. THP is a one sponsor site.

Great fall lineup by THP!!

Far from a one sponsor site. I know another that is…or was.For sure two of that list of brands below never show up there.
This event is the 3rd and final leg of a great Triple Header in a 6 week timespan for THP.

#TheGuantlet with Callaway

#BridgestoneChampionship

#PersonalDistance with Wilson and THP

And to think some people claim. THP is a one sponsor site.

Great fall lineup by THP!!

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Far from a one sponsor site.

Yep most realize that. Guess I was trying to make a point to the loud minority who talk that junk.

I have a feeling The Personal Distance event will really be special for those lucky to attend it.

Yep most realize that. Guess I was trying to make a point to the loud minority who talk that junk.

I have a feeling The Personal Distance event will really be special for those lucky to attend it.

Sometimes the idiots are the ones who are shouting the loudest.

Watched a little piece on Wilson late yesterday on a show that the CDGA produces. They were at the Innovation Center and it looked like something that you all should really enjoy. Glad I get to tag along and spectate.

Just pulled over to talk with Wilson about this event. They are BRINGING it. Don't make plans for Friday night guys.

Just pulled over to talk with Wilson about this event. They are BRINGING it. Don't make plans for Friday night guys.

Gonna be awesome. 33 days not that anyone is counting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much excitement to take on this Monday.

Crap crap wish I could get there earlier friday dangit

This post may have made my day... so thanks for that. :)

Last edited:
My plans for Friday night so far consist of recovering from an amazing round of golf.

Will you be there by dinner time?
Probably not unless it's a late dinner lol. Will know more in a few weeks

I am so excited for you guys, and to see Wilson really get connected with the whole of THP for an event of this nature.

Unless I'm golfing, I'll be tuned in big time.

You're not trying hard enough, broski. But, at least you're going to be there! #envious of #PersonalDstance

We can. Skip whatever crap you have to do and we hit the road Friday AM. Problem solved

Back