Hybrids - How Many?

I currently have 2 in the bag

Only one. Cobra amp cell 2/3. Its not my favourite club as I seam to hook it more than any other club so doesn't see much use.

2H- TaylorMade RESCUE 11 TP 16°/ RIP 85 HB:S

4H- TaylorMade /JP RESCUE '11 21°/ RESCUE 65:S

Sent from my iPhone5s using Tapatalk

0...nada...zilch. Never met one I didn't hook off the face of the earth. Fairway woods treat me much better.

I second this statement! Although I technically do carry one, I can't hit and therefore never pull it.

Currently 3, a 17 degree, a 22 degree and a 27 degree. Never used to have a 27 but am absolutely unable to hit my 5 iron for some reason, and the 27 hybrid goes the same distance and is easier to strike for me.

I have 4 right now:

Adams Super 2h
Cobra Baffler XL 3h
Cobra Baffler XL 4h
Cobra Baffler XL 5h

2 hybrids in my bag, set to 3 and 4. I've considered looking at a third to replace my 5i, but I hit that pretty decent, and still think I prefer having a 5i.

Just one for me. 19*

I play 2, a 17 and a 23, two have always seemed to be a good number for me.

One right now -19* . I am thinking about replacing my 4 as well iron but seems like the 22* goes farther than I need it to. More of a gap issue holding me back from two.

I have 2. Mashie 4 hybrid and Classic 2 hybrid. The Classic 2 is in a battle with my RFE 5w for a spot in the bag for the Bridgestone Championship and I think it is going to win. It is so much easier to hit off the deck and goes a similar distance.

Don't have one on the bag. Have never hit one and never felt the need to hit one probably because I have been comfortable with my 4 and 5 irons. I am starting to think though that I need to try one..

0 - never hit one, old school long irons (3/4) for me

Two a 4 and 5 X2 Hot.

I have one hybrid in the bag, which replaces my 5 wood. I haven't really looked into replacing the 4 or 5 iron yet, but I am sure I'll get there eventually.

I have two right now, a 3hy and 4hy, but have played as many as 4 in the past.

Usually one. I like to have one in the 21-23 range. That fills the gap I need. I do have a 25 for when I'm struggling with the 5 iron.

Just one. 22.5 or 23.5 depending on the day/course.

The FliHis and DHY's are really more like hollow or cavity back long irons than hybrids. I know, the Fli Hi's DHy's and Titleist 503h are the only hybrids to ever make it into my bag.
I know it's a mental thing but I hit them much better than the larger hybrids.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have one a bio cell 3-4 hybo and it is set to 21.5* all i need in that department

I currently only have 1. I've been known to carry add many as 3 in the past though.

Just one for me as well, strong 4H at 21*. Don't spend a ton of time in the thick stuff, so no need for more.

Back