gtaj

Reaction score
Handicap
just started frequenting this site (first post) was intrigued by the cleveland niblick reviews and even though chipping is a strong part of my game picked one up (49*) to try just for kicks. had it out at the course today and that thing is money!! i can hit it high with a little hold of the wrists, turn the toe over and get a nice low running shot, even open it up a little with a high finish and get a nice flop. i can pull each of these off already but it takes 3 clubs to do so.

also bought a dozen yellow z stars based on reviews here. again, another thing i would never have thought to buy if it hadn't been for the positive reviews. had seen them in the stores but figured they were similar to so many of the premium balls that i've tried but wound up not liking (seemed all the high spin balls had a clicky feel) but the z star feels so sweet off the putter and wedges. feel is a big deal to me and these fit the bill. i'm wondering why i spent $43 on b330rxs when these feel just as soft, spin better and are 4 bucks cheaper...

thanks again thp - great site.

Welcome, glad you like what your seeing. Stop by the check in desk and say hi, so everyone can meet you.

Welcome to THP gtaj. And what duey said!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome aboard!

i'll have to do that... i'm a long time lurker of golf equipment sites, not much of a poster but just had to drop a note as i am so impressed by these two recent purchases

Re: thanks thp!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP hopefully we can get you to buy some more stuff!!

Yep, and there's a lot more valuable info and a great group of people to chat with as well.

What Shanksalot said.

Welcome aboard, and glad you've already had some great luck with gear you decided to try from the reviews. I know so far JB and the team haven't steered me wrong.

Back