What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Golo 3 it should be delivered by Friday.

Early birthday presents for me today. A new Appalachian State stand bag is coming to me, and this beauty is going in it.

74p8rpb.jpg

QtW85mz.jpg

Happy (early) birthday to me!!
Yosef said, good choice on the bag. Go Apps!

Last edited:
Bought 2 Nike and an Under Armour Polo with Royal Blue accents to match my royal blue (no logo) hat.

Picked up a Bio Cell 3/4 hybrid on sale at GG.

I have a feeling this thing will get a work out at PGA National.

New Mizuno 850 Forged irons, after employee pricing, minus my trade in plus an extra 50% on my trade in since I was trading in to get the 850 and my gift card from last tournament equals well..free...winner

Picked up a Bio Cell 3/4 hybrid on sale at GG.

I have a feeling this thing will get a work out at PGA National.

Fantastic hybo.

Bought a couple boxes of B330-RX balls. One in yellow for the lower light I find myself playing in these days. Golfsmith was running a buy 2 2014 B330 series balls, get a $20 gift card, so it was a no brainer picking up 2.

Yesterday I picked some stuff up for Bridgestone Championship..

2 Dozen USA themed B330RX
2 pair of Callaway Golf Shorts
1 Under Armour Polo
1 Bridgestone Hat

Bought a demo MD2 56* 14b S chrome.

Sold a couple clubs and had some money in Paypal, so I picked up a new Mashie 5 wood for $30 shipped. That just leaves me to find a good deal on the 4 hybrid, then I can mix and match the top end of the bag.

Backup battery for my Z3 Jolt.

finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Project X LZ 54g 6.0

Spent some of my winnings from a member-guest on a Bushnell Z3 rangefinder.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

GP tour classic putter grip and a lamkin iline to try on the irons

Last edited:
I went to TGW just to play around for a bit. Left with a 10.5* Ping G30. Hopefully will game it tomorrow. Want to get on the range today, but something about the cloud to ground lightning is a little spooky.

Several dozen tour preferred practice balls for cheap.

Two more Seamus covers for my bag... My willpower isn't strong hehe

MG_2698_large.jpg

MG_3074_large.jpg

Didn't buy today but my new toys arrived...
7ffc36ea4e041f5ba03daea26801d0f4.jpg

Can't wait to get on the course with these beauties!

That bag is pretty sweet...I need to check those out.

A pair of wool golf pants - if the weather cooperates, I will bring them to #PersonalDistance.

I love it because it's waterproof. No more worrying about my bag getting soaked through when it rains. And I like that it has the 14 way divider.

I have to say, it looks better in your pictures than it does on the website. 6 lbs is nice and light for a cart bag.

I have to say, it looks better in your pictures than it does on the website. 6 lbs is nice and light for a cart bag.

I was looking at these just the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold a couple clubs and had some money in Paypal, so I picked up a new Mashie 5 wood for $30 shipped. That just leaves me to find a good deal on the 4 hybrid, then I can mix and match the top end of the bag.

Found the 4 hybrid. $42 shipped from TGW. Brand new with headcover. Just ridiculous.

So that makes it:

Classic XL Custom driver w/ HC for $40
Mashie 3 wood w/ HC for $45
Mashie 5 wood for $30
Mashie 3 hybrid w/ HC for $25
Mashie 4 hybrid w/ HC for $42

They were all too good to pass up.

Now to figure out distances and what to put in the bag.

Another Hollas shirt off FairwayStyles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back