2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Safe travels to those still on their way and everyone have a blast this weekend.

Looking forward to following along.

Dhartman and Rambler, so sorry about the horrible luck guys!

yea ditto Dhartman and Rambler, feel terrible for you guys. It's amazing how one loony can cripple our infrastructure so easily. I'm sure there are plenty other loonies foreign and domestic which took note too...

@breakingtravel: FAA hopes to restore air traffic in Chicago region to relatively normal levels in the next few days - @Reuters http://t.co/vZx2BYRHsJ

Yeah, I feel so bad for the two of you. I can't imagine how I'd react in that situation.

Thanks to all. It really is too bad - this is going to be such a fun event, and an opportunity to see a few folks I know and meet even more for the first time. Look forward to seeing a lot of pics and live updates, so keep 'em coming.

Now... Who do I give the dreaded K.O.D. to by picking them to win?...

Thanks to all. It really is too bad - this is going to be such a fun event, and an opportunity to see a few folks I know and meet even more for the first time. Look forward to seeing a lot of pics and live updates, so keep 'em coming.

Now... Who do I give the dreaded K.O.D. to by picking them to win?...
I would be in support of a spot in #TheGrandaddy or some other future event for the two of you. Gotta be something we all can do for ya.

[QUO TE=jlukes;3311641]Where is everyone?
Myself, DawgDaddy, V.Man, Mancest, SoxFan and his wife are at Roco's Tacos.

Will see everyone at the meet and greet[/QUOTE]

Ate there last night. Mmmmmmm

Tell my partner Sox to lay off the black beans.

Enjoy the vending, be safe and be ready for some golf in the morning

I would be in support of a spot in #TheGrandaddy or some other future event for the two of you. Gotta be something we all can do for ya.

I could get behind that idea! :alien: All kidding aside, I'll be looking forward to how the Bridgestone Championship plays out. Now for that K.O.D. (assuming no major changes in the teams) - I'm picking Rocky Sox.

Will see everyone at the meet and greet

Tell my partner Sox to lay off the black beans.[/QUOTE]

He didn't have black beans but did have plenty of habeneros.

Dayuuuuuuummmmmm! Did you jump in a huge mud puddle or is that from normal play? :bulgy-eyes:

OG. I wasn't in CJ'a group but i can tell you it happened to on normal shots from the fairway

An unbelievable amount of rain all day yesterday and an early morning gully washer today made both courses wetter than anything I've played in quite a while.

OG. I wasn't in CJ'a group but i can tell you it happened to on normal shots from the fairway

An unbelievable amount of rain all day yesterday and an early morning gully washer today made both courses wetter than anything I've played in quite a while.

Did you all have to play cart path only? If both courses were that wet that sounds like the case. I hope they dry up for you all with some strong wind tonight and play a bit firmer tomorrow :thumb:

No we played Cart F'in Path Only. Ha.

It was brutal. Seemed like we were always hitting it on the far side of the path.

I could get behind that idea! :alien: All kidding aside, I'll be looking forward to how the Bridgestone Championship plays out. Now for that K.O.D. (assuming no major changes in the teams) - I'm picking Rocky Sox.

Sorry that you wont be able to make it.

Thanks for the kiss of death.

No we played Cart F'in Path Only. Ha.

It was brutal. Seemed like we were always hitting it on the far side of the path.

It always happens like that bruther. The golf gods are laughing when it's cart path only and they throw the voodoo on ya ball and make it go to the farthest corners of the golf course. :angry:

Will see everyone at the meet and greet

Tell my partner Sox to lay off the black beans.[/QUOTE]

Rocco's Tacos.....well, rocked! Good food, happening place.

We are in Florida slowly making our way there. Hope to arrive about 9 and hope to make it to meet some people before everyone hits the sack

AtlantaDan!!!!!! Yuss. Just need to find some liquids before we get our connector and then I'll be happy in FL!

You need to hurry up and be FloriDan.

Shane and I "sharing" a cooler. I'll let you guess which beers are his. #sissy

4e5e7ybu.jpg

Shane and I "sharing" a cooler. I'll let you guess which beers are his. #sissy

4e5e7ybu.jpg

LQ store or grocery store where they sell liquor

Tell my partner Sox to lay off the black beans.

Rocco's Tacos.....well, rocked! Good food, happening place.[/QUOTE]

One of my favorites in West palm, simply delicious! Grease across the street has the largest Bourbon bar in Fla lol for the drinkers.

Ya'll drink ya beer hot? We use to do it in Nam but to hell with that now. I want that cooler full of ice!

Back