Coming Soon for TaylorMade?

Taylormade has a new website for whatever they are releasing. Here is the link .. nothing posted as for what it is but.. http://www.mis-hitshappen.com/#thanks

SWEET! I've been looking for a club to hit out of native desert lies and from the water's edge! :alien:

Like everything with TMaG, I'll take a look at it because I'm into shiny things.

Based on the site it's either a ball retriever with a slot in it or AKRobby's new favorite club after his shot out of the water in #TheKing

I dont know what it could be. But based on the videos shots from the water, shots from the bunker, flubbed pitch shots. I would have guessed maybe new wedges but didnt the release a a new wedge line this year? TP with regular bounce and TP with ATV sole grind?

I'm going to guess that they're releasing new irons with more forgiveness. Probably a driver release too.

Wouldn't shock me if they did some sort of release similar to what they did with the Rocketbladez a few years ago and release 3 lines from the same family targeted at different levels of play. Also wouldn't be a shocker if they threw a "TP" badge on something since many TMaG fans miss it.

Whatever it is, it'll make a lot of noise and have big marketing behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess that they're releasing new irons with more forgiveness. Probably a driver release too.

Wouldn't shock me if they did some sort of release similar to what they did with the Rocketbladez a few years ago and release 3 lines from the same family targeted at different levels of play. Also wouldn't be a shocker if they threw a "TP" badge on something since many TMaG fans miss it.

The TP badge is dead. Especially with irons. I will probably end up wrong. Burnin doubt we see that badge again. Taylormade's reason for it is pretty good as to why.

The badge isn't recognizable as the term "TOUR PREFERRED" however I think the logo is 100 times better than the general labeling as such. Their original release of the TP MCs with the badge are waaaaay better looking to me.

All of the shots shown in the video were wedge shots...

The TP badge is dead. Especially with irons. I will probably end up wrong. Burnin doubt we see that badge again. Taylormade's reason for it is pretty good as to why.

I like the TP line and enjoy the TP ATV wedges much more than the last ATV wedges. Why drop them, is it just a limited market? I would think they will always have a MB, MC, CB line regardless of what they call them. They are very similar to the Titleist line of MB, CB, and AP2.

I like the TP line and enjoy the TP ATV wedges much more than the last ATV wedges. Why drop them, is it just a limited market? I would think they will always have a MB, MC, CB line regardless of what they call them. They are very similar to the Titleist line of MB, CB, and AP2.

They're dropping the TP logo.

They're dropping the TP logo.

So same club lines with a different look and name? It just seems too soon for their TP line. The last line last a few years before the new look. I'd think the TP line will stick around for another year. Except they may add new wedges and drop the CB's since the SLDR irons were released.

So same club lines with a different look and name? It just seems too soon for their TP line. The last line last a few years before the new look. I'd think the TP line will stick around for another year. Except they may add new wedges and drop the CB's since the SLDR irons were released.

No no no. Instead of having the "TP" Corvette logo, the irons will say Tour Preferred. There will still be a players line. But it was a very conscience decision to call the player iron line the "Tour Preferred" irons.

Got it, thanks.

Back