Coming Soon for TaylorMade?

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Inquiring minds want to know whats behind the curtain!

are you and I the intriguing minds?

I just want to know if SLDR stays another year, or if they ditch it.

I just want to know if SLDR stays another year, or if they ditch it.

I say it stays. But they will have another option.

TM just doesn't wow me anymore. I went through the TM stage and its just not their for me. Even thinking of selling my TM den caddy Im so over it.

TM did lock up the R15 trademark so that would be the logical guess. Do they dare venture away from low and forward?

Going to get my hopes up a little. SuperTri15 is where it's at. Make it happen TM.

Going to get my hopes up a little. SuperTri15 is where it's at. Make it happen TM.

Now you have MY hopes up a little. Damn you.

What's the big deal? It's just balls......they didn't even hide them behind that stupid big sheet thingamajiggy.

How about a legitimate SuperFast 2.0 successor, not that made for Dick's Sporting Goods shenanigans.

Also a R15 SuperTri would make me question a Nike Vapor Flex ponder.

Color me intrigued. An R15 would be nice.

TM did lock up the R15 trademark so that would be the logical guess. Do they dare venture away from low and forward?

My guess is a movable front to back CG adjustment. That way they are still right but if you want to change it you can.

All their stuff has been great for me. Supertri - check , R11 - check, R11S - check, SLDR - check. Sold the R11 recently but still have the other 3 TM drivers, each one is great. Whatever is next will most likely be a winner winner.

Thats very interesting because its such a mix or very low spin and quite high spin driver heads. Normally a golfer will favor one side or the other.

My guess is a movable front to back CG adjustment. That way they are still right but if you want to change it you can.

Something like an front to back SLDR with weight ports on either side. That would make sense.

Something like an front to back SLDR with weight ports on either side. That would make sense.
Like the Mizuno JPX 850?

Except more than 400 will be sold.

They seemingly abandoned the "one driver for all" mantra in the R1. So nothing would shock me.

I hope they stay with the SLDR iron concept, if not the name. Those are really nice irons.

Even if Taylormade released the R1 again with a paint job and shaft options and called it an R15 I would call that moving in the right direction.

Whatever it is, it's exactly why they're up **** creek. Too many products out, when will they learn?

Back