Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would need shafts to test. I have some that might almost stand up to that beastly swing of his

I think together we can take care of him.

Paging Spicoli, pm address please :)

Still thinking wedge set (50,54,58)

Time to kick the 4i out, so I'm pondering a 4H.

I need to hang out in the marketplace more...

I got a 54 and 58 I bet we could work something out on

I am on the fence about a hybo or a driving iron. I tested out the x2hot, not a good match. I tested out some others, but none have really shined. More options to try out to find my true love.

Have you tried out the Adams Pro/Pro Mini? They are very un-hybrid like in a lot of ways - smaller than average head, and a very iron like sound. Definitely try one out if you can get your hands on one. Otherwise there's Callaway Apex UT, TaylorMade UDI, Titleist 712U...lucky for you, lots of driving iron options out there these days.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Nike. Even those damn wedges.

What has happened to me?

You're insane.

...of watching Fup buy everything

One of these days the OEMs will make a driver that works for me. It's not the swing...

I have a Bridgestone J40 4h I got from Nebgolfer I would be happy to gift you.

One of these days the OEMs will make a driver that works for me. It's not the swing...

I have to agree with you there, my swing is perfect as well....it is just these sub-standard drivers that everyone keeps putting out :alien:

I have a Bridgestone J40 4h I got from Nebgolfer I would be happy to gift you.

If CJ doesn't want it, I'd love to buy it off you if it's a 6.0 and you're looking to get rid of it - been looking for a J40 4h fit a while now. No pressure though!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Think it's time for some pink e6's and Lady Precepts off LGB

Good prices? It's one of my winter go to'a

Not bad, 8ish a dozen for AAAA. Since they aren't urethane I never go above that grade wise, no real need and some logos/marker don't bother me anyways.

Bright yellow super soft or bridgestone lady precept for cold weather ball. I have a week to ponder

Pondering more Biofusions.. Almost bought two pair today which would have worked out to being around 55 each, however they were both mesh. Really prefer the non-mesh.

Pondering more Biofusions.. Almost bought two pair today which would have worked out to being around 55 each, however they were both mesh. Really prefer the non-mesh.

Mesh are awesome on normal days, and that's cheeeeeeap!

I need another pair of non mesh myself. Love my white ones.

Nike. Even those damn wedges.

What has happened to me?

Nothing has happened to you -- Nike, on the other hand, got all kinds of appealing again.

You and me both, honestly. Not too focused on their wedges, but the drivers/woods/irons have me all fired up.

Mesh are awesome on normal days, and that's cheeeeeeap!

I need another pair of non mesh myself. Love my white ones.

I know dude... They had the black ones, as well as the yellow and the grey ones -- Sadly the greys were a half size off.

Were that not the case, I bet I would have caved. Refused to check the other Golf Galaxy close for fear of them actually having more stock.

Im in the minority in the looks of the new irons, but look forward to hearing how the work. I know many were drooling over them, but to me they were not the prom queen but the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend). I have a set of each here and will be testing them alongside you guys.

Im in the minority in the looks of the new irons, but look forward to hearing how the work. I know many were drooling over them, but to me they were not the prom queen but the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend). I have a set of each here and will be testing them alongside you guys.
Which irons are you reffering to?

It's funny, I thought the same about Covert irons... And I bet a majority of my interest towards the new line is the name and how storied that is in the other sport I enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back