Today At Bridgestone Golf HQ

Can't wait to hear all about this!

Dang you are really close to my neck of the woods!

Looks awesome! Wouldn't mind getting that box of e6's or see whats coming for 2015

Looking forward to hearing more. Really excited about their upcoming releases!

Could they make a better ball than the yellow B330-RX ?

I doubt it, but I am listening. . . . . . .

Ask them if they will put Pumpkin Spice Latte into a Hydrocore for you.

Yes the Personal monogram'd B330S I am gaming is better..:alien:
Could they make a better ball than the yellow B330-RX ?

I doubt it, but I am listening. . . . . . .

Some exciting stuff coming.

I have no doubt. Bridgestone amps up the quality time after time, cant wait to see whats in store.

Freddiiieeeeeee.

You did the fitting tool give you B330S or is it a personal choice?

Pretty sure they are his THPMC balls he got

I was fit for them at a Bridgestone fitting, at the PGA show and on Bfit a few times.
Freddiiieeeeeee.

You did the fitting tool give you B330S or is it a personal choice?

This thread has my attention...
cant wait to see the awesomeness that is bridgestone.

2015 will be an exciting year for bridgestone fans!

2015 will be an exciting year for bridgestone fans!

and even more exciting for the 2014 MC cup staffers. I bet you guys are sticked to these threads like crazy

and even more exciting for the 2014 MC cup staffers. I bet you guys are sticked to these threads like crazy
You have no idea. I'm searching for any snipet of info on the new clubs, and from what I've found so far, I'm pretty excited.

I would love to know if Bridgestone have plans to increase their presence over here in the UK - I can honestly say I have never seen any of their clubs anywhere when I have been out looking at gear

I would love to know if Bridgestone have plans to increase their presence over here in the UK - I can honestly say I have never seen any of their clubs anywhere when I have been out looking at gear
You can put Canada in the same boat, i am hoping

You are about an hour from me. I have been invited up twice for blind testing of balls at the testing facility out back, the second time I asked if I could tour the inside of the headquarters and was denied. I would love to tour that building sometime.

Looking forward to what you share with us from this visit.

A few good teasing pictures to start the day then nothing. We all know the have a lot to offer the next year, just what will it look like.

Lots of excitement... Few details.

Cannot wait to learn more!

Getting an education.

22e35fdcb5c788a56220abb0fc2618a8.jpg

You can put Canada in the same boat, i am hoping

And New Zealand. We only get the balls and sometimes ill see second hand clubs for sale on the auction sites.

JB this trip is going to be amazing. Just curious where the Bridgestone HQ is?

Back