Post Pictures of yourself.....

Thanks for putting a face to the posts

btw, that person taking the pics is very brave to stand there

I'm a little disappointed that you don't look like Tiger at all. :D

Golf course next to a corn/bean/whatever else field, I can relate!!! Thanks for the pics Nike!

haha. no no. It's at my place, not at a golf course.

But yeah, in this area, I've been on a course or two that have fields next to them. My semi-private club that I'm a member at isn't one of them, however. :act-up:

btw, that person taking the pics is very brave to stand there

I wasn't hitting it. I was posing. I admit. So, the swing and everything isn't totally legit because I'm not really hitting the ball.

Is this a pic of your thought process before each post?

haha. I think that was taken when we were working on my basement. I was probably looking at something to figure out how we were going to re-arrange it.

OK, I'll play. This is me in a Vespa rally in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. That's a Vespsa VBB '63. Don't get to ride it so much in the Netherlands..

24682_422382926577_537206577_5866813_1223574_n.jpg

me & my girlfriend at the renaissance faire

a0houg.jpg

She is pretty. Are those 8's in your ears?

yes sir. corporate america kept me from going bigger. and caused removing the rest of the hardware.

yes sir. corporate america kept me from going bigger. and caused removing the rest of the hardware.

I was up to 2's (or 4's can't remember). I didn't want huge holes in my ears, so I took them out and let them shrink up.

I was up to 2's (or 4's can't remember). I didn't want huge holes in my ears, so I took them out and let them shrink up.

same here setho, but that was back when i was bearded, chain smoking and building houses for a living. thank god i didn't get the full sleeves of tats that i wanted. i'd have to be pimping myself out for money, and we all know that i'd still be starving.

same here setho, but that was back when i was bearded, chain smoking and building houses for a living. thank god i didn't get the full sleeves of tats that i wanted. i'd have to be pimping myself out for money, and we all know that i'd still be starving.

Yeah, I am glad I didn't get full sleeves either.

Great pic's everyone. I missed all the fun today.

Re: Post Pictures of yourself.....

I found this on a shelf and I'm going to wear it all night in protest of my new night hours.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

well we do have one thing in common, same hair cut! good pics NG!

me9.jpg

lol that's awesome! you should've worn that out on the course with us at the FL Outing

I found this on a shelf and I'm going to wear it all night in protest of my new night hours.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back