Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having any part of the Giants offensive team on my fantasy team really gives me gas! Time for a flush after this week

I picked up the Chargers D after Seattle didn't put up great numbers and it paid off well.

So, not normally (think I picked them up for the Seattle bye initially) but they've been out scoring them weekly (until now).

My team is toast since AP got yanked in all honesty though, i consistently seem to have 110 plus scored against me this year. Getting no breaks.

Even the worst team in all the leagues may beat you this week.

Ehh, I'd be sour, there is only a 64 point difference amongst the players traded as of right now. Even looking at it through the course of this year that trade will never add up.
It's a strange one for sure. But I've realized this year life's too short to get all upset over things that don't really matter. However, I wish G$$$ would get more active in here, and maybe explain his thought process behind it cuz I'm guessing he's the only person on this planet that would have made that trade haha.

Why do I get the feeling I would have been better off not starting a defense

Looks more likely than not I'll get the W this week. With my top 3 scorers injured on the bench, I'll take it.

Need the Giants to make this game more competitive of Philly may just end up running the ball for the entire 2nd half...which is not what I need

It's a long shot but I need Foles to put up some numbers in the second half and give me a chance with a MNF kicker still to play.

It's a long shot but I need Foles to put up some numbers in the second half and give me a chance with a MNF kicker still to play.
And I get back to back picks for -4 points instead. Dandy Don Meredith time...

There ya go sir War

Also, Cody Parky is an FF animal at the K position. War Damn.

Why do I get the feeling I would have been better off not starting a defense

I've said that for 3 weeks straight and haven't had the guts to do it. And for the third week in a row I've had negative points.

Whew! That was close. Thank you Philly for laying an egg in the 4th quarter. I win my match up 96.5-94. Not pretty but I will take it.

Tonight is going to be interesting. I am up by 1 over T2GRN and he has the 49ers defense left and I have Brian Quick. This could go either way.

Tonight is going to be interesting. I am up by 1 over T2GRN and he has the 49ers defense left and I have Brian Quick. This could go either way.
49er D is pretty much hit or miss.....not sure I have enough blood pressure medicine in me to tune in.

Makes me laugh the eagles d was projected at 0 points and they were my 3rd highest points oh espn projections

Using Tapatalk

Lost by 4 points. Calvin Johnson injury is killing me. Sat him this week but didn't get anything from his replacement. Maybe next week.

Lost by 4 points. Calvin Johnson injury is killing me. Sat him this week but didn't get anything from his replacement. Maybe next week.

Who did you have as his replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back