The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles with an absolutely terrible pass. Browns defense is going to be REALLY good in a few years. Really Really good.

Stupid decision. He trusts his arm strength too much. Has to learn.

Who said that?
Please read the whole thread before throwing that stuff.
Up until this last drive, nobody would say he was playing well....INCLUDING MOST FANS.

Good lord some of these guys. Their favorites could take a crap in a box and someone would call it Godiva Chocolate.
You've been throwing out jabs at him for weeks, which is fine. Just take one back. It's not that serious, I've been critical of seattle every time they play poorly, I'm not delusional

Falcons score!!! Yay

Wow that was awful...what is petine doing

Oh even funnier the dude wasn't supposed to snap it lol

#SOL. Gosh, Matthew looks lost without 81 out there.

Seattle defense is worn down, been in the field way too long in almost every game with the offense sputtering

The Lions without Megatron should just be called the Kittens.

Awful.

Oh something new, offensive holding. Bungals fell off

65 yard play and then 3 trashy plays leads to punt

Hasks offense has played well enough to win Defense, not so much

The Lions without Megatron should just be called the Kittens.

Awful.

Motor City Kitties.

It's blatantly apparent now that Matthew is not the franchise QB they hoped he would be with a #1 pick. He doesn't make people around him better.

Great recovery by the jags defense to keep points off the board. Need to put it away. Get a win.

Come on Rams. Let's get some 1st downs and run out the clock

Motor City Kitties.

It's blatantly apparent now that Matthew is not the franchise QB they hoped he would be with a #1 pick.
I've been a huge Stafford supporter over the last couple years but I admit I was wrong.
He just can't get it done.

The Rams just can't close games. They deserve this game but played the prevent crap and it's costing them

I've been a huge Stafford supporter over the last couple years but I admit I was wrong.
He just can't get it done.

Not without A LOT of help. While Golden takes a simple out to the house. Just became a game again.

Will Ebron ever show up?

The Falcons are just awful.

Shoot me

Well here comes the game. Defense has not instilled confidence today

What. A. Play....

Go Rams!

YES!!! Beauty of a fake!

Putrid why in the world would you not have Jim Leonard out there.

And why the eff are you catching balls at the 2 on a punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back