Seamus Golf Review

Shocking how bad OEM headcovers are to deal with after using these. So much easier to get on/off. Then of course I like the looks.

Yup. I think the worst OEM headcover ever was the Ping G20. I wanted to murder the person who designed it. These are such a nice change from OEM covers.

I am so happy I bought these. Every person I have played with is so impressed by the quality and loves the looks of them. And yeah I definitely dont need 2 driver covers either.

Shocking how bad OEM headcovers are to deal with after using these. So much easier to get on/off. Then of course I like the looks.
I absolutely love these headcovers and they are so much easier to handle than OEM headcovers.

That being said - I don't have a driver headcover yet and it might be time to play the roulette.

I absolutely love these headcovers and they are so much easier to handle than OEM headcovers.

That being said - I don't have a driver headcover yet and it might be time to play the roulette.
Do it.....

I told the boys this weekend that I hope my upcoming fitting results in an added fairway wood--simply so I can order another Seamus.

If I didnt have a driver cover already I would grab it. Need roulette for hybrids! Need 1 more

I've got a driver already too, but I'm getting another anyways. :alien:

I've got a driver already too, but I'm getting another anyways. :alien:

Will there be a certain little girls initials going on this one? :)

Will there be a certain little girls initials going on this one? :)

Hell no, thats 10.00 more! I'm a cheap ass.

Really, this gives me what I need since there's usually 2 drivers in the bag for reviews, I'm not fond of OEM headcovers because they garner too many of the members coming over and pillaging through my bag.

I love my THP tiger headcover for my driver.

If the day ever comes for a change, though, I'll hit up Seamus. I love their stuff as well as their philosophies.

Alright, I just bought one. Dang you enablers. Looking forward to seeing what shows up!

This isn't going to be to resist, I have had my eye on these for awhile and I now have a driver that is naked.

Hmmmmm

Just checked out the website for the first time. Man they have some cool stuff.

I do not need another driver headcover.... but for $35 that is a good deal. I just filled out my roster with a new hybrid and FW cover....

we will see if I can hold out...

FWIW on the Roulette, when they're gone, they're gone. So don't wait too long if you're thinking about it. I nearly missed out on the last fairway roulette.

FWIW on the Roulette, when they're gone, they're gone. So don't wait too long if you're thinking about it. I nearly missed out on the last fairway roulette.
I know you can't pick which tartan you get (the whole point of Roulette), but do you know which tartans are available? Or is it simply, buy a headcover....they send you whichever one they grab?

I'm on my phone, and don't feel like finding this answer myself. #lazy #daydrinking

dang I kinda want 1

I know you can't pick which tartan you get (the whole point of Roulette), but do you know which tartans are available? Or is it simply, buy a headcover....they send you whichever one they grab?

I'm on my phone, and don't feel like finding this answer myself. #lazy #daydrinking

As far as I know, it could be any tartan they have.

Do it.....

I told the boys this weekend that I hope my upcoming fitting results in an added fairway wood--simply so I can order another Seamus.

Ordered - I couldn't pass up this deal as I wanted a driver headcover to round out the bag. Not sure which one I will get, but I kinda like that part.

Ordered - I couldn't pass up this deal as I wanted a driver headcover to round out the bag. Not sure which one I will get, but I kinda like that part.

I'm with you on that, I have looked numerous times but can never narrow it down to which one I would want.

I'm with you on that, I have looked numerous times but can never narrow it down to which one I would want.
Honestly, the fairway covers were easy for me to pick out, but driver I narrowed down to 5 or 6 and could never decide. I like that I have placed the decision in their hands.

Part of me wants it to blend with the other two I have, but part of me wants it off the wall.

Back