Seamus Golf Review

I think this will be the driver

958b0e24679a993c3caf3e578efaa5c4.jpg
That was the one I was thinking of for my driver as well, if I ever get one.

Now those I like. The USA is relatively subtle.

i love the navy/white pattern. Pretty sure it's red fabric inside as well.

407-NavyMenzies-1_large.jpg

If it had the orange inside to match my other covers I'd probably already have one for my hybrid.

That was the one I was thinking of for my driver as well, if I ever get one.

You will. You will.

I hope we see another roulette deal from them, that was awesome with the fairways

Me too. But are they 1 of 5....?

I think it's worth considering that supplies of all their tartans are relatively 'limited' as is -- 1 of 5 doesn't get me hot and bothered when it doesn't look anywhere near as cool as 95% of their other full tartan covers.

I need a FW and hybrid covers... The problem is right now I am unsure which direction I am going with the top end of my bag so I don't want to buy something I won't end up needing. I think my next purchase will be 1 FW and 1 Hybo

i love the navy/white pattern. Pretty sure it's red fabric inside as well.

407-NavyMenzies-1_large.jpg

If it had the orange inside to match my other covers I'd probably already have one for my hybrid.
The navy/white pattern is sharp - I like it!

If that is a red inside that might take over the lead for my driver.

You will. You will.

I hope we see another roulette deal from them, that was awesome with the fairways
If they do that again I might have to jump in on it...

I'm definitely thinking the hybrid will match the fabric colour of my Kildare and Cian, which is a lighter orange. Really digging Nova Scotia right now.

091s-NovaScotia-4_large.jpg

Does anyone have an extra 25% off laying around? I am pondering a couple pretty hard

Does anyone have an extra 25% off laying around? I am pondering a couple pretty hard

I believe it expired. Can try PGH2014 or PHG2014 (I cant remember which it was)

Thank you for the info Dev! I really appreciate it man

Just an FYI for those who are thinking about it...

The second one works as a discount code PHG2014

Oops I did it again .... New set ordered

Second set arrived today they look great time to find another bag and figure the rest of the set out.
upesu5ud.jpg

Second set arrived today they look great time to find another bag and figure the rest of the set out.
upesu5ud.jpg

Any pics?

Edit: Nevermind, they are showing now. Look good.

Last edited:
Lime fleece.

Oh damn I'm jealous.

My others are here. Need to take the bag out of the travel cover and assemble the clubs again. Just in outing withdrawal

Dammit I almost bit. I don't really need two driver covers though.

Dammit I almost bit. I don't really need two driver covers though.

I am so happy I bought these. Every person I have played with is so impressed by the quality and loves the looks of them. And yeah I definitely dont need 2 driver covers either.

Shocking how bad OEM headcovers are to deal with after using these. So much easier to get on/off. Then of course I like the looks.

Back