The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who stand in front of the soda fountain, fill up their cup, and then proceed to drink the entire contents ... while continuing to stand in front of the soda fountain.

It's lunch time jack-hole, move away from the soda fountain so everyone else can fill up!

A rant worthy of my 4000th post!

Next time.............

NotScared_zpsags1l36e.gif

West coast time always kills me for the 1st couple of days out here. Up at 3 am each morning after 5 hours of sleep catches up to me each day during meetings.

Ive noticed that you have been posting 330am West Coast time. Traveling west kills my sleep pattern for the first few days, then you get back on east coast and you have to re-adjust. Just think we get to "Fall Back" an hour this weekend.

West coast time always kills me for the 1st couple of days out here. Up at 3 am each morning after 5 hours of sleep catches up to me each day during meetings.

My bank sent me a new debit card for the second time in 3 months. One was because my old one expired. The other was due to a security breach (probably Home Depot). I am not upset with them, but it sure is a pain in the butt changing all of my autopay information for various bills.

OK
My bank sent me a new debit card for the second time in 3 months. One was because my old one expired. The other was due to a security breach (probably Home Depot). I am not upset with them, but it sure is a pain in the butt changing all of my autopay information for various bills.

Good time to switch all that to a credit card.

I'm trying to switch my wife and I completely over to credit for security reasons, with the added bonus of 2% cash back on every purchase. But the wife keeps using the debit card, driving me nuts.

Due to work and family commitments, I haven't seen my wife since Sunday before sunrise. Finally going to see her after work today. Please excuse me if I don't reply right back to posts or notifications tonight , know what I mean?

It's so hard seeing my papa like this, he's always been such a goer, can't sit still for 5 minutes, constantly doing stuff he really shouldn't be doing anymore. Now he can't sit up in his bed without help. All of the meds they have him on has him completely out of it.

Sorry Wake

Good time to switch all that to a credit card.
Yeah, but then you better lock that CC away. I used my CC at Home Depot just before the breach and I've been getting phone calls complaining about bounced payments from my CC. Thanks hackers, and I hope your computer explodes and melts your eyes right out of their sockets.

Yeah, but then you better lock that CC away. I used my CC at Home Depot just before the breach and I've been getting phone calls complaining about bounced payments from my CC. Thanks hackers, and I hope your computer explodes and melts your eyes right out of their sockets.

Yep, that's a pain, but is more easily fixed than a cleaned out bank account.

So sorry to hear about your dad.

Were moving my grandpa back to the hospital. He has been in the rehab facility for a week and only gotten worse. The doctor there has no idea what is wrong.

Were moving my grandpa back to the hospital. He has been in the rehab facility for a week and only gotten worse. The doctor there has no idea what is wrong.
So sorry. T&P

Sorry to hear, Wake.

If the porch light is off, that signals that I don't have any candy; that's been Halloween etiquette as far back as I can remember. Please don't knock on my door ten times just because you can see my lights on inside and assume I am home. If I had candy, I'd have the lights on. I've had more people knock on the door this year than I did all of last year when I actually had the lights on; I just don't get it. Also, for the parents around here...don't walk right down the middle of the road with your small children. We paid plenty of money for sidewalks in this area through taxes and HOA's...use the dang things.

My nana has dementia, but has done remarkably well on her medication. With all of the chaos of. My grandfather in the hospital, she wasn't getting all if her medication, since he is the one that gives them to her everyday. So on top of everything else, she has backslid a bit.

We had 7 trick-or-treaters, numerous others passed us by.

Problem is I bought candy I specifically didn't want to eat. Now I have an entire bag of Rockets to find a use for.... and throwing them out would be wasteful.

I bought two massive bags of candy and we got zero trick or treaters. What the heck am I going to do with all this freaking candy?
Go out Monday and drive by random bus stops in the morning, then throw the candy at the kids. It's like a one man parade.

Go out Monday and drive by random bus stops in the morning, then throw the candy at the kids. It's like a one man parade.

Make sure to drive in a white van with no windows.

We are on the the precipice of November and I am still running my air conditioner.

We are on the the precipice of November and I am still running my air conditioner.

Mine is still turned to cool, but hasn't hardly run at all for the last few weeks.

I'm trying to put off turning on the heater.

Mine is still turned to cool, but hasn't hardly run at all for the last few weeks.

This was what greeted me today for my ride home

bqPtAur.jpg

Crazy ass long very long day I have been up almost 24hrs.

Left the firehouse at 8 went to trucking/towing job got slammed missed Halloween got home at 939 showered watched TV crawled into bed 20 mins later boss calls huge accident on the highway and I'm finally headed home for a beer a shower and bed.

Oh and the windchill is in the 20's and there was snow on my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back