Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Not looking forward to the beating your team is going to give me. Stupid bye week!

It'll probaby be closer than you think. My team likes to score points when my opponent scores points. And not score points when the other team is not scoring points. HA!

Sit everyone and I'll get you free range balls #collusion

Let's talk about the one you sent me after this week. No against dealing Gore, but I just , esp for a wr, but I can't deal him for a bye week player as with quick on IR now I need the points. I'm out of it, yes, but I'm still fighting.

If my other deal pans out, I won't be able to do our deal but that's okay too. Just thought I'd throw something out there

All good by me. I don't hate my team, just been a rough year.

It'll probaby be closer than you think. My team likes to score points when my opponent scores points. And not score points when the other team is not scoring points. HA!

Sit everyone and I'll get you free range balls #collusion

For a year?

and Bernard is officially out

Crap... With a bye week taking one of my RBs out, this hurts.

Time to scramble.
I have him in work league but handcuffed hill

I have him in work league but handcuffed hill
Slim pickings on the free agent market so I may have to run with Carlos Hyde and hope for the best.

League 2 - Looking to trade P Rivers. Need a RB and a BYE week QB. #SENDIT

Hope you have better than luck than I finding a taker for Rivers.

Dude has been a stud this year and last and I couldn't find anyone needing him. QBs are a hard trade though because average points per game between 1 and 10, isn't all that crazy most the time. (I didn't look up the difference for this year though.)

I tried looking but I would want to much in to return and not give you enough to make it fair. If you see something shoot it my way though.

I tried looking but I would want to much in to return and not give you enough to make it fair. If you see something hoot it my way though.

Let the games begin!!!!!!

Let the games begin!!!!!!
If Gio wasn't out I would probably jump on it. I will have to think about though since that would hurt my production a bit this week.

Trying to make a deal for Gio, tough to value given he's hurt and Hill will have an opportunity to handle the load for a game.

If Gio wasn't out I would probably jump on it. I will have to think about though since that would hurt my production a bit this week.

That's why I added Benny C. :angel:

That's why I added Benny C. :angel:
I know. With Gio in limbo and possibly out two weeks in a row I just can't do it. I need more help in the WR department than the QB spot.

Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

If Gio can't play my only backup options are CJ2K or Sims. Not pretty

I know. With Gio in limbo and possibly out two weeks in a row I just can't do it. I need more help in the WR department than the QB spot.

Any WR's on my squad that interest you?

Trade in league 2:

Trade upheld in THP League #2. The trade has been automatically processed.

A message from Michael Cook: After reviewing the particulars this trade has been ruled sufficiently balanced and has been upheld by League Manager Michael Cook.

To: Hadens Be Haden (HBH) - Ryan Lewis

HBH traded Larry Donnell, NYG TE to FAIR
FAIR traded Andre Williams, NYG RB to HBH

You'd think in a huge bye week that 122 points would be enough to be projected the winner, but not when your opponent is projected for 127...

Back