Who is your favorite golfer to watch, and why?

When it's on TV, I really don't have a preference, but when I can make it to a live event I like watching ZJ and Sneds. I like the faster pace of play and the fact they they are not long hitters but when they are dialed in with their short games, it's really fun to watch....

For pure entertainment purposes, I like watching Spencer Levin. That dude is an emotional roller coaster with tourettes. He seems like a very regular guy when not in beast mode but when it's time to focus, he is like a different animal. Kind of fun and scary to watch.

I like to watch Ryan Moore ... only because my swing most closely resembles his. Ernie too - just love to watch him swing a golf club

Tom Watson. A swing that nearly won the British Open at age 59 has to be pretty good. Plus I grew up in Kansas City with him being one of the KC "sports franchises".

There are a few names that come to mind but Billy Hurley III for me. For one he is the only Acadamy grad to get a tour card and he plays golf like a normal swinging persons does, aka under 110 club head speed. A few other names Heath Slocum, Corey Pavin, Fred Funk, etc.

I've enjoyed watching Tiger since he was in college, wish he'd go back to his old swing but that ship has sailed. Also enjoy watching Ryan Moore, being a Vegas guy, and couples if I just want to see beauty in a swing

Years ago, one of the TV commentators suggested that one should pick a pro to emulate their swing. My choice was Fred Couples. His smooth swing and tempo just seemed right to me. My problem is tempo, sometimes I tend to swing faster than high school sex, so I visualize Fred's swing.

Patrick Reed

He moves the needle.

#toosoon?

:alien:

PGA Tour -
Phil because he's lefty.
Bob Johnson I used to watch on the senior tour... because he's lefty.
Not Bubba. While he's a lefty and a character, Mr. Bubba "I'm not driving on this hole because the long drive competition takes away from the game" Watson is a goober.

Web.com tour -
None

LPGA -
No lefty players so...
Natalie Gulbis
Paula Creamer
Michele Wie
Lexi Thompson

Basically, if they're left handed I'll follow them (unless it's Bubba).

Freddy, Phil and Kutch.....:act-up:

Rickie Fowler. I just really like him. Like his swing, his clubs and his missus is great too!

Who is your favourite Golfer???

Who is your favourite Golfer???

Hey Guys!!! Lets discuss our favourite Golfer.....

Idk what favourite is :alien:

But I'd have to say my favorite men's Golfer is Henrik Stenson and women's would have to be Lydia Ko.

Ben Crenshaw / Fred Couples. Never have gravitated towards any other golfers to call them my favorites since these two guys.

Jack Nicklaus

Mcilroy, Spieth, Fowler, G-Mac, Lexi, L Ko, Mozo, Recari, Munoz.

Past players Palmer, Trevino, Payne Stewart (one of the people who drew me into watching the game)

Hogan and the Tiger that hits it in the Woods.

Arnold Palmer, Nacy Lopez
Have just a couple other I like but gave you 1 from 2 tours.

Matt Kuchar and Lydia Ko/Paula Creamer

Fuzzy Z. & Cristie Kerr

Couples, Kuchar

For women Stacy Lewis

Arnold, Tiger, L Ko and M Pressel

Back