What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I traded in some old clubs (and took a beating of course) for a putter, a putter grip and a dozen balls. They gave me a card for a new practice facility so I went over to check it out. Really great folks, mediocre facility. They gave me a small bucket and let me hit a demo Call away Apex with the XP105 I'd been wanting to try out. Also signed up for a free Mizuno club fitting next week. Came home, installed the new grip on the putter and went to my closest course and putted for about an hour.

Busy one (as far as a golf filled day goes)!

I went to the PGA store today and browsed around. I hit a few drivers, and attempted to hit a few hybrids. I thought maybe it was just MY hybrid that I couldn't hit. I was wrong. They're a freaking mystery to me.

I know when I first hit a hybrid I had a hard time focusing on hitting down with the club as I kept wanting to hit it like a fairway wood. I still remind myself every time I pull it out of the bag.

Played 18 (last round of the active season here).

Hit a bucket of balls. Meh.

Played 18 with some THPers.

Hit some range balls.

Played a very, very awesome game of golf today with my dad and two guys from work.

Played a very, very awesome game of golf today with my dad and two guys from work.
So I've heard. A couple of times, hehehe, congrats.

Found the scorecard for my best ever round whilst tidying up one of the rooms at home

IMAG0086_zpssif5fdv4.jpg

Didn't play. I think I'm done playing for the season.

Now here doing some posting, but this won't last....

Over the last week, met with basically every single OEM out there.

Over the last week, met with basically every single OEM out there.

I missed the thp visits warrior golf thread :D

Played 18 with THPers at Kinderlou Forest.

Cleaned out my bag in preparation for my tournament tomorrow. Amazing what you find; couple of banknotes, keys to my bike I've been searching for for 5 months, and the remains of what used to be a cookie I bought in July, luckily in a sealed plastic bag.

Took this guy out for a spin.

3249a73980546d56ccc68f59dab87255.jpg

Played 36 holes today on two courses that I love, got paired with 2 different groups of awesome guys, and played pretty darn well considering the mud bowl our courses are right now.
Hopefully get in some THP tonight.
Just an all around great day of golf.

THP'd and did some research on shafts and upcoming product. Didn't make any purchases, next weekend is demo weekend.

Went to the range with my son, amazing progress is being made. The practice area was being used for lessons so we traveled to another course for chipping. These new wedges have certainly turned my short game around. Back to my ol' stick em close game.

Played 18 w Fupresti, good times but not so good golf!
PS - That bag of his looks great!

Some range time, and traded some shafts with checkered.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Tell me more

John wanted an S+, and I had that one with the stripped threads lying around - he's gonna put a Callaway tip on it to put in his RFX. He had a C.Kua with an R9 tip that I could put in my R9 460 head that's been sitting in my closet for two years. Feels like a new driver!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back