What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the long drive in the tournament I played in today! Don't know the exact distance, but I really got a hold of one today. Its fun when you're the youngest competitor and outdrive all the older guys. :alien:

I hit a small bucket this morning, had a nice talk with my instructor (probably figured out my putting woes), tried on some shoes (no purchase), had to cancel my lesson due to weather and scheduled my wife for her first lesson.

Had a truly horrendous range session. Truly horrendous. Gonna try and get 9 in tomorrow to get rid of the range stink.

Played 18 with afwcardinal and Nate.

Played 18 today, and 18 yesterday.

Played 18 this morning. Hit the 815 at GS yesterday.

Played 18 with a THPer. It was a good afternoon

Walked 18 and THPed

Continued to work with my son on cocking the wrists during backswing and turning those wrists over at impact.

He is making tremendous progress and will be one heck of a golfer. He has the long fingers which favor the right-hand grip and is tall and lanky.

Oh how fun it will be to watch him nailing those long shots in the coming year.

Returned some clothing and bought a head cover for my Newport.

Played a quick 9 today!

Played 18 early, before the rain... that may not get here.

Its a writing day.

18 at dawn

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

THP'ed, a little TGC and played 36.

Clean the clubs, contemplated what bag to take to Dallas in two weeks, pondered new irons & of course THP'd

Played 18 in... not the best weather conditions.

Convinced my friends that we should still play Chambers Bay next week even though half of the greens will be temps.

I played 10 holes today. I wanted to play 18, but I hit a log jam after 10 that I didn't feel like fighting through/waiting on.

Played in a 4-man scramble. Finished 2nd, won one of the closest to the hole prizes. It was a good day!

2015 event planning

I went to Golfsmith to find out when my new irons (purchased Sunday Oct 19th) would arrive.

Im told: "the shipping date (from Mizuno HQ) has changed to Nov 2nd. It can take anywhere from 2-5 days after that."

Disappointed, I go back home.

I arrive home, and my daughter says "daddy, someone from the golf store called earlier today and said your new clubs have arrived."

I was too excited to be upset, and raced back over there before they closed.

So, I have a set of brand spanking new Mizuno JPX 850 Forged Irons sitting by my bed. Can't do a whole lot with them until tomorrow, but I'm enjoying simply gazing in their direction every now and then.

My first set of new irons.

Went to Golf Galaxy and hit some demo's and used clubs. Made two big mistakes...

1. Hit a G30 5 wood. OH MY!
2. Hit an Apex 6 iron. OH MY!

THPed while I could at the day job, now THPing at my new part time job running a pro shop at a driving range/sim! 3rd day on the job and I am absolutely loving it. Been a long time coming trying to get into the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back