Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Ironic match-up for me and Knightlightpro this week. I had to bench Gio Bernard since he's out and put Bobby Rainey in, and he had to bench Doug Martin because he's doubtful and play Jeremy Hill.

Solo glad I got hill and bernard I think hill does pretty solid

Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

So if romo doesn't play Sunday, I have no QB. Apparently with 16 teams, all starting QB are accounted for. Wth

Edit: grabbed weeden. That's a positive thing. Right?

Last edited:
So if romo doesn't play Sunday, I have no QB. Apparently with 16 teams, all starting QB are accounted for. Wth

Edit: grabbed weeden. That's a positive thing. Right?

Romo will play. Have no fear.

It doesn't bode well for my lineup this week that I have 2 Jets and 2 Buccaneers in it...even scarier is ESPN has me projected to win by 40, which pretty much means I'm doomed

Having some thoughts about who to start in the flex this week. I know they aren't great options but still...

Stevie Johnson
Darren McFadden
Alfred blue
John brown

Can't decide and it's driving me nuts. Haha

Solo glad I got hill and bernard I think hill does pretty solid

I like Hill, more of a power runner than Bernard. I think he's going to have a good week against JAX.

Whoever I am playing in league 5 has not set their line up with at least 3 people on bye. As much as I want to win I want do it legitimately.

Whoever I am playing in league 5 has not set their line up with at least 3 people on bye. As much as I want to win I want do it legitimately.
Maybe pm the commish to reach out

Maybe pm the commish to reach out
Yeah I will but I always give people till at least Sunday morning before doing anything.

My other league fines people for playing players on a bye, took us as a league a while to get to that position but the league has been much better since.

Yeah I will but I always give people till at least Sunday morning before doing anything.

My other league fines people for playing players on a bye, took us as a league a while to get to that position but the league has been much better since.

Waiting 'til Sunday AM is usually appropriate. Do they have players at that position that are not on bye, sitting on the bench? An owner shouldn't be force to add/drop players just for bye purposes.

Was this taken care of? I didn't see anything out of the normal just barely.

Schefter says aj green playing

Having some thoughts about who to start in the flex this week. I know they aren't great options but still...

Stevie Johnson
Darren McFadden
Alfred blue
John brown

Can't decide and it's driving me nuts. Haha

Any help at all?

Was this taken care of? I didn't see anything out of the normal just barely.
Yup all good. I always wait until Sunday just too give people enough time to make changes.

I have far too much on a bye this week to be effective. Projected to reach just under 100, but taking some flyers instead of more steady. Go #Percy, I got a gut feeling and need to hit a home run rather than a single.

I have far too much on a bye this week to be effective. Projected to reach just under 100, but taking some flyers instead of more steady. Go #Percy, I got a gut feeling and need to hit a home run rather than a single.

I have Percy as well but I am still leery of starting him just haven't trusted him all year. I think it comes down to QB play more than his talent though.

I have Percy as well but I am still leery of starting him just haven't trusted him all year. I think it comes down to QB play more than his talent though.

Me too, and the lack of it there is why I am playing him. I figure they force him into 5 plays and because of that he gets enough. Just a gut feeling. Could be wrong, that same feeling might be indigestion. :D

Me too, and the lack of it there is why I am playing him. I figure they force him into 5 plays and because of that he gets enough. Just a gut feeling. Could be wrong, that same feeling might be indigestion. :D

I think the time zone adjustment might have something to do with it too. But I hope you are right. Hoping to get a little more value out of him when I trade him.

Projected for 124.5 which means I'll get 80ish

Hate leaving Fitzgerald on bench but can't bench mckinnon or lafell so it's fitz or Steve smith

Hate leaving Fitzgerald on bench but can't bench mckinnon or lafell so it's fitz or Steve smith

Id bench Steve Smith over him. But have absolutely no idea why. Just like what Fitz brings with Palmer back at the helm. Hard to argue any of them ironically enough.

Id bench Steve Smith over him. But have absolutely no idea why. Just like what Fitz brings with Palmer back at the helm. Hard to argue any of them ironically enough.
Yeah its a coin toss fitz laid an egg the week before last too.

Romo is out for sure per espn

Back