Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Yeah I will but I always give people till at least Sunday morning before doing anything.

My other league fines people for playing players on a bye, took us as a league a while to get to that position but the league has been much better since.

Just ran through the lineups, looks like all are set, with the exception of a couple defenses but that's nothing new.

Just ran through the lineups, looks like all are set, with the exception of a couple defenses but that's nothing new.
Yeah it was all set this morning. Thanks for checking man.

Hey Squints...Dont forget those pictures of your shaved head. :D

Ha! RG3 is a bust anyways..... almost forgot about the Cousins/RG3 debate. Thanks for reminding me. RG3 might last 3 more games this year. He's just not made for the NFL.

Ha! RG3 is a bust anyways..... almost forgot about the Cousins/RG3 debate. Thanks for reminding me. RG3 might last 3 more games this year. He's just not made for the NFL.

There was no debate. You said I was wrong that RG3 would be back as the starter from injury and that Cousins would remain. I said RG3 was absolutely the starter and said lets make it interesting. :D

Hey Squints -- I'm leaving for a tee time in an hour. Any word on that thing before then so I can set it and forget it with my lineup would be appreciated. Thanks.

There was no debate. You said I was wrong that RG3 would be back as the starter from injury and that Cousins would remain. I said RG3 was absolutely the starter and said lets make it interesting. :D
Sounds like he is coersing the deal

Hey Squints -- I'm leaving for a tee time in an hour. Any word on that thing before then so I can set it and forget it with my lineup would be appreciated. Thanks.

Trying to get a response from the Jeremy Hill owner. If I could secure Hill, then you and I would be a go. Not looking good though, responses have generally been delayed.

Sounds like he is coersing the deal

Let's be honest here. He I mentioned it to JB at #PersonalDistance and he said... "what deal, I thought you were kidding?" To me, that screams no deal.

Trying to get a response from the Jeremy Hill owner. If I could secure Hill, then you and I would be a go. Not looking good though, responses have generally been delayed.
Now that's somewhat funny...Tex and I have also been in contact this morning too (and I have heard from him this a.m. so you probably will too).

Let's be honest here. He I mentioned it to JB at #PersonalDistance and he said... "what deal, I thought you were kidding?" To me, that screams no deal.

I did? I dont recall that at all. Sure we joked around, but I never in a million years thought there was any doubt about this, and may have a friend there that told me well before you started the "debate". RG3 was never not coming back to start this year, despite what fans were screaming.

Schedule makers don't like me 1 bit
6 of 7 games played and coming up are against teams .500 and over.

I need the cake walks a few others have gotten darn it

Now that's somewhat funny...Tex and I have also been in contact this morning too (and I have heard from him this a.m. so you probably will too).

I had an initial trade declined this morning, but didn't see any notes regarding it. Sent him another one immediately, now no response. I figured we could work something out as I have Sims and he has Rainey and Hill. Offering Sims + to get Hill.

I did? I dont recall that at all. Sure we joked around, but I never in a million years thought there was any doubt about this, and may have a friend there that told me well before you started the "debate". RG3 was never not coming back to start this year, despite what fans were screaming.

Actually, I think you said it out of pity for me. LOL

Schedule makers don't like me 1 bit
6 of 7 games played and coming up are against teams .500 and over.

I need the cake walks a few others have gotten darn it

That's the other division. I think we played our division first, then moved to the other?

So in one of my non THP leagues I have s flex question. Full point ppt do you start Edelman, Shorts, Mason, Taliaferro or Sims?

Edelman.
Has the biggest upside and is the safest pick.

It could of course go any way, but he certainly seems like the safest pick out of the group with the full point PPR.

Matchup wise I put in Edelman as well. At first inclination I was going to go with Mason, however you never know which defense shows up today for San Fran.

I'm leaning that way but the only question is the potential weather and wondering if it turns into a run game

I have been asking this question all season.

I did a quick glance and some have one, some two, and one three? Interesting to say the least.

Team Stu Paduso

What in the heck has Shane have 3 defenses for? I mean even having 2 is borderline crazy, unless you are just in love with your D and need one in a pinch for their bye week.

I understand having two if the defense you normally roll with is on a bye.

Back