Diet Soda Or Regular?

Not sure the soda was the issue, might be the food at McDonald's :alien:
=Michigan Slice;3381699]About 15 years ago I switched from Coke to Diet Coke for health reasons...

Now regular coke is too sweet, unless it's a McDonalds regular coke.

How do they get their mix so perfect???

Neither for me :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I prefer regular. Rarely drink diet. And definitely should drink neither.

Last edited:
I was addicted to Diet Coke for like 10 years. So hard to quit. And I still want it

If the calories aren't an issue, I'd rather have the real deal. But if I drink soda these days it's a diet. I need as few calories as possible these days

Diet for me. But I have discovered organic natural soda that I love

EDIT: Tadashi said it was Virgi's. Going to try that.

If there isn't rum in it, I'm pretty much off soda completely. Unless you could Ginger Beer, which I also drink with rum.

Diet, but only because I've drank it for so long now that I don't like the taste of regular/sugar.

The more I read on diet vs regular research/studies, the more I'm convinced that diet is worse for you. This has nothing to do with cancer though. It appears to effect some people's insulin response like sugar does, but your body doesn't have the sugar level it expects to process when releasing insulin.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/artificial-sweeteners-insulin/#axzz3FPdpQGNV

I prefer diet. Regular has become way too sweet for my palate.

I favor regular,have yet to find a good tasting diet soda.

Regular every time. Diet is gross.

Diet Mountain Dew is god's juice

Always have been diet even before I was ok to drink regular. Guess I shouldn't answer since mine is due to health reasons. I am diabetic so only diet. But if I do need some quick sugar I find that regular is just to sweet.

For taste it is regular all the way but I rarely drink soda. I carry MIO and add it to water.

Taste wise, I would always prefer regular.

Regular.

I hate diet anything with a passion. It leaves an awful after taste

regular. it's like sugar free candy vs regular candy.

I greatly prefer regular Coke but I drink Coke Zero 90% of the time to avoid the calories. Tried Coke Life for the first time yesterday and its got a good flavor. Reduced calories using a mixture of cane sugar and Stevia.

Regular but drink Diet when I do drink soda.

I prefer regular.

Regular every time. Diet is gross.

Drinking diet soda is like drinking beer. It's an acquired taste. We all had that period where we drank beer in high school even though we really didn't like the taste to fit in. Eventually, you began to enjoy it. Same thing with diet. You drink it for a few weeks and you'll never enjoy a regular soft drink again.

Prefer the taste of regular.

However since October 14 I haven't had a sip of either, but per your request that's for another thread :)

I prefer regular sodas (pop back in Buffalo) over diet. But I would rather drink either coke zero or Pepsi max or next over the regular brand when I do drink soft drinks

Diet for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Original Coke

Back