The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boldin has to be one of my favorite non-Giants of all time. Loved him coming out of Florida State and it's just been amazing how steady he's been throughout his career

What an INT by Grimes

And Denard fumbles to continue giving the game to the cowboys

The Bucs looked surprisingly like a competent football team on that drive.

Oh Cole...You have to hang on the ball. Maybe the mullet blinded him.

Dez Dez Dez.

What &$@!? Moron on the jags staff decided to leave Dez single covered with :31 in the half knowing they'd throw it to him!?!?

Action Packed. Kap booted it inside his own 20. Craziness.

Lovie is an idiot, that is the third time he has called timeout to ice a kicker, the kicker missed, them made his second attempt.

I never have understood giving a kicker a practice attempt.

Action Packed. Kap booted it inside his own 20. Craziness.

And right after that, Brees forces one into triple coverage and gets picked off.

Wow, Brees has made some horrible decisions today. Throwing into triple coverage for the INT to close out the half ...

One of the worst passes I have seen for a guy that had 10 seconds to throw it as WorthlessBurger just turned it over.

Rough game for Daniel Thomas. 4 carries for 10 yards and a fumble. Also dropped one other that was recovered by his own team.
I still think he must have naked pictures of the GM to keep his job.

Oh my goodness. Scott Chandler just had a ball bounce into his hands after a fumble in the endzone and he booted it.

Wrong thread

Evidently the jaguars thought they were supposed to play soccer today because they sure aren't playing football.

The Jags are really good at Tackling...They are all bullfighters waving a flag and yelling Ole.

Wow, McCown throws a pick six...Except the defender dropped it and VJax caught it for a first down.

Every time the Lions go to kick it's an adventure.

Wow Ingram is running like a beast

Amazing. The Saints stop throwing it every play and Ingram is picking off yards left and right. When he carried it a ton the last couple of weeks, they won. This week, its been the Brees show and turnover city.

Thank goodness the Bucs can run the ball. They certainly cant pass it right now. Unless you mean hitting guys standing on the sidelines in stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back