Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

Bring me back. Not a day goes by that I don't think about this event. Just want to say thanks to Morgan, Josh, Bridgestone, the volunteers and all the participants for still giving me the best weekend of my life. I miss all of you guys.

Bring me back. Not a day goes by that I don't think about this event. Just want to say thanks to Morgan, Josh, Bridgestone, the volunteers and all the participants for still giving me the best weekend of my life. I miss all of you guys.

I will never forget the series of interviews we did on the 18th hole at True Blue for singles. See that pic from the tee box brought all that back once again.

I apologize for asking because I know it is a lot of work and you all have been incredibly busy (particularly since the manufacturers are releasing their 2015 lines now), but I know other's are interested as well.

Is there any update on how the video editing is going?

Bring me back. Not a day goes by that I don't think about this event. Just want to say thanks to Morgan, Josh, Bridgestone, the volunteers and all the participants for still giving me the best weekend of my life. I miss all of you

Following along with excitement and anticipation for you guys was exiting for many of us as well.
You guys worked hard for that weekend in Late July.
It was a fantastic follow.

Following along with excitement and anticipation for you guys was exiting for many of us as well.
You guys worked hard for that weekend in Late July.
It was a fantastic follow.
I can't wait to follow your journey buddy!!

I can't wait to follow your journey buddy!!

Same here! Michigan has got a much better game than that handicap of his indicates. If You and trout that I was sandbagging, the zoocrew is going to be in for a huge shock when they go up against the slicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for asking because I know it is a lot of work and you all have been incredibly busy (particularly since the manufacturers are releasing their 2015 lines now), but I know other's are interested as well.

Is there any update on how the video editing is going?

I reached out to JB and asked him this question in a PM, and he said I could share the reply below:

"The videos are absolutely going to be released. We have been working on them, as well as having a couple of issues come up. Round 1 will be done in small doses here and there unfortunately, but rounds 2, 3 and 4 are virtually done and will be put up very soon. And by very soon, I believe before the end of this month and if not, certainly right after the Grandaddy.

While we know that quite a few from the event are no longer around the community, we would never take the videos away from those that want to see them and watch the final #THPMC."

Thank you to Josh and Morgan in advance for releasing these, however they work best and whenever it is possible. I know that compiling and organizing the video is an incredible amount of work on top of everything else that has been compressed into the past few months. I also know that for me, seeing these videos is an important finale to this journey we all shared, and maybe it will bring a couple folks back into the fold (understanding real life gets in the way sometimes). Regardless, I am very excited to share this news, and I can't wait to relive this with all of you.

Had to be a ton of work editing and putting them together. The volunteers knocked it out of the park with coverage

I reached out to JB and asked him this question in a PM, and he said I could share the reply below:

"The videos are absolutely going to be released. We have been working on them, as well as having a couple of issues come up. Round 1 will be done in small doses here and there unfortunately, but rounds 2, 3 and 4 are virtually done and will be put up very soon. And by very soon, I believe before the end of this month and if not, certainly right after the Grandaddy.

While we know that quite a few from the event are no longer around the community, we would never take the videos away from those that want to see them and watch the final #THPMC."

Thank you to Josh and Morgan in advance for releasing these, however they work best and whenever it is possible. I know that compiling and organizing the video is an incredible amount of work on top of everything else that has been compressed into the past few months. I also know that for me, seeing these videos is an important finale to this journey we all shared, and maybe it will bring a couple folks back into the fold (understanding real life gets in the way sometimes). Regardless, I am very excited to share this news, and I can't wait to relive this with all of you.

Thanks for the update, and thanks to Josh and Morgan for (probably) hundreds of hours spent editing. I can't wait to relive this again. Memories are priceless, but video is pretty damn cool.

Thanks for that update Josh and Donnie.

Looking forward to seeing the videos when they are up. I know many of the participants will be excited as well.

Did I read that right " the final #THPMC " as in no more morgan cup?

Did I read that right " the final #THPMC " as in no more morgan cup?

Other events have been created in a similar mold to take it's place, but yes you are right.

Thanks for the update, and thanks to THP for all the work going into the video editing. I know the MC was the highlight of my golfing life, and having even a little of it captured on video will be priceless. I know it will also mean a ton to my 3 year old son who was really interested in what I was doing in July but couldn't really grasp what it was when I explained it to him. Being able to show him and see his excitement for his daddy will be one of those special moments in life.

too bad I didn't find THP sooner, missed some good stuff, oh well, guess I'll attempt these 'others' lol

You too my friend. Can't wait to see you interview when the coverage comes out. Still wish I played better that day but boy that was fun.

I wouldn't change it dude. I got to play numerous rounds with my bro from the great white north haha

too bad I didn't find THP sooner, missed some good stuff, oh well, guess I'll attempt these 'others' lol

If there is one thing I have learned it is that THP only gets bigger and better. It was a unique event but so are almost all THP events. Plenty of good stuff coming.

This thread...so many memories, miss you guys and awesomeness of the MC.

Miss you all. Life has been crazy for me, but I'll always remember my #THPMC experience. Can't wait to see the coverage.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Lol you two should get a room, but I'll tell you from experience, long distance relationships never work lol.

I miss you guys, let's do it again.

Back